A truly great love story

There are 10 comments on the Pharos-Tribune story from Mar 20, 2006, titled A truly great love story. In it, Pharos-Tribune reports that:

This touching novel by Nicholas Sparks will make readers think about their own first true loves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pharos-Tribune.

Lydia Stamper

Yuma, AZ

#1 Mar 21, 2006
Rachel, in The Notebook were you really naked in the sex scenes? Was it great sex?
Lydia Stamper

Yuma, AZ

#2 Mar 21, 2006
email me at cow4volleyball09@yahoo.com
charles28

Sacramento, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2006
Lydia, if you watched the movie "the notebook" on th eDVD you could've gone to the features that came with it. No, she was not naked at all. They have this kind of almost invisible apparel that is almost indistinguishable with human skin.
Have watched many times already. I just keep on discovering that this movie really made a hit to many athletes both amateurs and professional. I wonder why..
Bam Bam

Norwalk, CT

#4 May 3, 2006
Ehhhh...I highly doubt Rachel McAdams would be here commenting you little..people. Seriously. And second of all, it's a movie...which means it's fake and everything about it is fake, YES, even the fuggin' sex scene. If you had bought the DVD, It comes with 2 sets and on the featurette..they show the ACTUAL love scene but said it was too graphic to show, because they wanted it to be a PG13 movie. Oh, Ryan Gosling is sexy. <3 =)
StephandBeth

UK

#5 Sep 5, 2006
Its amazing. One of my favourite love stories of all time.. excpet for Wuthering Heights of course. But I love it so much. Thats what should happen when you're in love. You die together in your sleep. It's so sweet. At least she remembered who he was before tehy both died. What an ending. SO sad...!
Riley

Brampton, Canada

#6 Nov 25, 2006
OMG! That movie is amazing! It's kind of ironic that it is a love story between Rachel McAdams character (Allie) and Ryan Gosling's (Noah) and they ended up falling in love with each other. We all should be as lucky as to find the love of our lives.
Margaret Danks

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Jun 23, 2007
Lydia Stamper wrote:
Rachel, in The Notebook were you really naked in the sex scenes? Was it great sex?
I thought the notebook stunk. It boring. The actors can't act. The plot dragged, and it lacked conflict and strong motivation. If anyone knows anything about writing, which I see no one does. This notebook was lousy so was the movie. The author doesn't know a damn thing about what love is. He first needs to learn what love is. It was the worst.
dee

Bellmore, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2007
i loved the movie and the book, and i think the neding was perfect. it wasn't the ordinary, they get married and live happily ever after (not that thats bad or anything) ending..its probably an ending you wouldn't see in any other movie, at least not that i've seen

it really was a great romance movie and its probably the only movie aside from the TITANIC) that i would watch more than once <3

Since: Mar 08

Dallas, TX

#10 Apr 9, 2008
Have any of you ever seen a Walk To Remember??

“1 more year until I'm married”

Since: Jul 08

IN MY WORLD

#11 Sep 1, 2008
Rachel is an amazing actress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gosling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Place Beyond The Pines (Mar '13) May '13 tertang 4
Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Jun '12) Apr '13 Todd Anderson 7
News the Notebook Collector's Gift Set Comes to Blu-... (Jan '13) Jan '13 samantha starcher 1
News Canadian Sociopath Drive (Jan '13) Jan '13 Root 2
VIDEO: Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ryan Gosling 1
News Awkward's Beau Mirchoff hosts the first Awkward... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Andrea 1
News "Gangster Squad" Trailer Promises a Neo Noir Tr... (Jul '12) Jul '12 san 1
More from around the web