Adelaide's home for Krista

Adelaide's home for Krista

There are 1 comment on the AdelaideNow... story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Adelaide's home for Krista. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

“Even though I love New York and the fast-paced craziness of it all, there's a part of me that just really loves that simple, relaxed lifestyle as well”

KRISTA Polvere loves the bright lights of New York but Adelaide is the place this emerging artist calls home. via AdelaideNow...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

shell gillman

Erskineville, Australia

#1 Aug 28, 2007
I really enjoyed her music before Ryan came on stage she set the mood nicely. Her songs although i had not heard them before were embeded deep within my mind for days after. Good on her for going to New York and working with Ryan. I know i would love to do that. If of course i could actually play and sing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 12 Best Ryan Adams Songs (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carin 1
News Ryan Adams Adds Dates to Sold-Out North America... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Kiesha 1
Gypsy Tailwind & Ryan Adams (May '09) May '09 Sarah Tanner 1
News Sorry fellas, Ryan Adams just had to propose to... (Feb '09) Feb '09 jedi1983 2
News Ryan Adams stages another provocative Ryman show (Aug '06) Aug '06 Ryan Adams fan 1
More from around the web