Very Cool Robin Hood Movie Poster

Very Cool Robin Hood Movie Poster

There are 2 comments on the Shockya.com story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Very Cool Robin Hood Movie Poster. In it, Shockya.com reports that:

Check out a brand new movie poster for the upcoming film "Robin Hood" by director Ridley Scott and starring Russell Crowe , William Hurt Kevin Durand , Cate Blanchett and Mark Strong .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shockya.com.

Irene SFCA

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 24, 2009
Nobody does "instense" better than Crowe does it! I love to watch him because there's no blandness, nor dishonesty, nor phoniness (a word?) in his work. Long live and prosper, Russell Crowe, and making more movies!

“TOPIX EDITOR”

Since: Oct 09

NYC

#2 Dec 30, 2009
He's brilliant!! A talented actor, ruggedly handsome and a terrific family man. What more could a girl ask for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Crowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall of Roman Empire caused by 'Contagion Of Ho... (Apr '11) May 2 Toavina 11
Russell Crowe NAKED: NUDE Videos and Photos Exp... (Nov '12) Apr '16 Haha 2
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... (Mar '15) May '15 Love Coming Down 46
News Russell Crowe on Michael Jackson prank calls as... (Apr '15) May '15 Pop Tart- 23
News Russell Crowea s a The Water Divinera is the ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Michael Jackson Played Childish Pranks With Me ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 pliez 8
The Water Diviner (Jan '15) Jan '15 ANATOLIA 2