Gibson makes rare red-carpet appearance

Gibson makes rare red-carpet appearance

There are 2 comments on the UPI story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Gibson makes rare red-carpet appearance. In it, UPI reports that:

“I'm an admirer of their work individually. I just want to see what they can cook up together, you know.”

Actor Mel Gibson attended the Los Angeles premiere of the new Denzel Washington-Russell Crowe film "American Gangster," it was reported Tuesday. via UPI

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

Mary Nazarian

Fresno, CA

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Oh what wonderful news!!!! Mel is finally out and about. I can't wait to see the Extra interview. What a guy!! I loved his comments. Still has his sense of humor. Thank God. I sure hope he continues to do more appearances like this to get back into the swing of things. As per Denzel Washington's comment, not only his fans are happy to see him out and about, so are his fellow actors. YOU GO MEL!!!!! YOUR FANS ARE BEHIND YOU 101%!!!!!!
Michelle

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 1, 2007
That comment he made about maybe wanting to direct with them . I think that is a good idea. Hey Mel I DARE YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Crowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... May 6 Love Coming Down 46
News Russell Crowe on Michael Jackson prank calls as... May 3 Pop Tart- 23
News Russell Crowea s a The Water Divinera is the ac... Apr '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Michael Jackson Played Childish Pranks With Me ... Apr '15 pliez 8
The Water Diviner Jan '15 ANATOLIA 2
News Movie Reviews: Noah, Caesar Chavez (Apr '14) Apr '14 moviejunkie 1
News Russell Crowe finally meets Pope Francis for bi... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sol 1
More from around the web