American Gangster Movie: Russell Crowe

American Gangster Movie: Russell Crowe

There are 3 comments on the Just Jared story from Aug 4, 2006, titled American Gangster Movie: Russell Crowe. In it, Just Jared reports that:

Rusty and the Rapper Rapper T.I , John Ortiz , RZA and Carla Gugino have joined the cast of " American Gangster ", which already stars Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Just Jared.

Jay Rodriquez

Astoria, NY

#1 Aug 9, 2006
A hot new thing joined the cast of American Gangster as Russell's first girl, her name is Roxanne Amandez. She's Puerto Rican and very Hot.
susan carroll

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2006
i think its pathetic a movie just goes & uses the idea of american soldiers coffins coming from vietnam after the way these brave men were treated for serving in the war. i dont know if the movie uses actual images of precious flag draped coffins arriving home but if it does thats even more shameful. im not saying all of hollywood feels this way but they are just as ungrateful today for our troops service as they were then. all in the name of a greedy dollar.
rotten

Boston, MA

#4 Nov 9, 2007
Jay Rodriquez wrote:
A hot new thing joined the cast of American Gangster as Russell's first girl, her name is Roxanne Amandez. She's Puerto Rican and very Hot.
She is hot, I saw her at the NYC public library function on Monday!! Man she was stunning!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Crowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Crowe NAKED: NUDE Videos and Photos Exp... (Nov '12) Apr '16 Haha 2
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... (Mar '15) May '15 Love Coming Down 46
News Russell Crowe on Michael Jackson prank calls as... (Apr '15) May '15 Pop Tart- 23
News Russell Crowea s a The Water Divinera is the ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Michael Jackson Played Childish Pranks With Me ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 pliez 8
The Water Diviner (Jan '15) Jan '15 ANATOLIA 2
News Movie Reviews: Noah, Caesar Chavez (Apr '14) Apr '14 moviejunkie 1
More from around the web