TV Gal has a bone to pick with TV death

TV Gal has a bone to pick with TV death

There are 1 comment on the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel story from Feb 5, 2004, titled TV Gal has a bone to pick with TV death. In it, Fort Wayne News-Sentinel reports that:

You know one of my biggest television commandments. Thou shall not kill off a major character in the series finale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne News-Sentinel.

Tom Traphagen

Astoria, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2006
I wasn't able to see the article. Never got to see "Joan of Arcadia." But I think Amber is a tremendous actress and I wanted to get my say in with regard to that. How can I contact the Tamblyns? Russ is my favorite actor, and I'd like to invite them to my church if we ever get to perform a play I wrote based on West Side Story. Nothing professional, but it might be fun for all! Love to contact them, just to say "Hi!", of course. In 1962 "Riff" amazed me to no end. Great performance! George Chakiris was a sensational supporting actor, but Russ should have been given the Oscar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Tamblyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Side Story (Oct '06) Aug '08 Patricia 5
News Actress Amber Tamblyn visits wolf pups in Ely (Jun '08) Jun '08 The Wolf 2
News Following the fleet (Apr '08) Apr '08 Shrinksjp 1
News Amber Tamblyn talks of her latest role (May '07) May '07 Tom Traphagen 1
Russ's engaging qualities (Oct '06) Oct '06 Tom Traphagen 1
News Russ Tamblyn still tumbling through career (Oct '06) Oct '06 Tom Traphagen 1
More from around the web