Amber Tamblyn talks of her latest role

Amber Tamblyn talks of her latest role

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Amber Tamblyn talks of her latest role. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

AMBER TAMBLYN admits she was a 'completely overly hyperactive child' who was a 'wild stray hair on the head of the world' before she became an actress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Tom Traphagen

New York, NY

#1 May 11, 2007
Interesting. I know there is a call of some sort on Amber's life..... Her father Russ's life, too..... Amber, please watch out for evil spirits. Sounds like a very powerful wicked demon inhabited the house you speak of.... I know. Satan is real, and he had me in his clutches through the occult and drugs, till The Lord Jesus Christ came into my life in 1972. Demons flew out of me. Jesus sets free. I've been praying for you a lot over the years, dear Amber. Now I stumble onto this article. It's no coincidence. Please read the Gospel of Matthew or Mark! You will sense God's love like you never could imagine you could. We all need to surrender to Christ. He's the Answer! There are many imitations, but the peace of Christ Jesus.... there's nothing like it! By the way, I've suffered a lot from OCD and ADHD also! With God I can use these things and cope. You are very creative, and I love to read about you. And I love YOU, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Tamblyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Side Story (Oct '06) Aug '08 Patricia 5
News Actress Amber Tamblyn visits wolf pups in Ely (Jun '08) Jun '08 The Wolf 2
News Following the fleet (Apr '08) Apr '08 Shrinksjp 1
Russ's engaging qualities (Oct '06) Oct '06 Tom Traphagen 1
News Russ Tamblyn still tumbling through career (Oct '06) Oct '06 Tom Traphagen 1
More from around the web