Made In America festival: what you ne...

Made In America festival: what you need to know

There are 1 comment on the WXPN-FM Philadelphia story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Made In America festival: what you need to know. In it, WXPN-FM Philadelphia reports that:

The Made In America Festival is in town this weekend, and WXPN wants to make sure you have all the info you need to have a great time! Here's our handy guide to the festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXPN-FM Philadelphia.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Aug 30, 2012
If you are literate and civilized all you need to know is stay away from this area. History sho0ws that every (c)rap event has at least one incident of violent behavior. Hopefully no taxpayer money will be wasted on this! Let the (c)rappers pay for their own event!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Run DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darryl McDaniels of Run-DMC on addiction, depre... Jul '16 TOBACCO ADDICTION 1
run dmc video filmed at bavarian film studios (Jan '09) Dec '15 Shawn sevy 4
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug '15 rebel111 7
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May '15 audreyrivera 16
News The Secret Jewish History of Aerosmith (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lavina 2
News Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
More from around the web