Simmons' Family Tragedy

Simmons' Family Tragedy

There are 4 comments on the Crunk and disorderly story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Simmons' Family Tragedy. In it, Crunk and disorderly reports that:

The Simmons family has suffered a devastating blow due to the lost of their newborn girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crunk and disorderly.

Maxine

Del Rio, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2006
Iv'e just had a 3D ultrasound at 18 weeks gestation and it is pretty cool and informative, a little expensive but totally worth the peace of mind, so that brings me to my question, Did the parents know before hand? Did they choose to go on with the pregnancy anyways? Were they offered any invasive procedures that could have corrected the problem? So curious? With modern technoligy? It's like, could this death have been prevented?
larvic

Collaroy, Australia

#2 Sep 28, 2006
Your Family has so very much Love for one another and it is so great to see ! May your Hearts feel joy and love again soon! With God all things are possible ! My Faimly will pray for Yours and Hope the Sadness will lighten in your Hearts ! God Bless! larvic
nicole west

Decatur, AL

#4 Sep 30, 2006
my heart goes out to your fam.i'm 31 weeks pregnant. I've watched yr show up to the last ep. i was so happy 4 u guys, i even cried then ,i've beeb a little sincitive since i've been pg. i can't wait till my son Sincere is born but it makes me sad to hear sbout your lost. from the show i can tell u have a strong loving fam.an god knows what he's doing.i will keep u guys in my preyers.if don't mine me asking when was the baby due? sincerly,nicole w.
lyn

Norwalk, CA

#5 Oct 2, 2006
I just found out!!! I am soo sorry!
May God comfort justine and rev run, and the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Run DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King Yellowman Defends Gay Rights at Reggae on ... (Jul '17) Aug '17 Gremlin 6
News Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Jun '17 Justina 12
News Darryl McDaniels of Run-DMC on addiction, depre... (Jul '16) Jul '16 TOBACCO ADDICTION 1
run dmc video filmed at bavarian film studios (Jan '09) Dec '15 Shawn sevy 4
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug '15 rebel111 7
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May '15 audreyrivera 16
News The Secret Jewish History of Aerosmith (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lavina 2
More from around the web