Chamillionaire Seeks Revenge

Sep 22, 2005 Read more: Hiphopdx.com 59
Verbal Walker On October 25th, Chamillionaire will make his Universal debut with his album The Sound of Revenge . Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
English Love

Miami, FL

#43 Jul 18, 2006
After reading each one of these comments, I am wondering, do any of you go to school?
NewOrleans EastBeast

Houston, TX

#44 Aug 3, 2006
all yall niccas rockin wit chamillionaire need to sit down he aint got nothin on lil wayne n i aint sayin dat cause i from new orleans but because lil wayne been flowin since he been a rapper since he first got signed n i aint like none of them dumb ass chammilionaire songs. now did yall here chamillionaire new song grown and sexy dat shit is stupid ya heard but lil wayne aint none of is songs on none of his cd's stupid all his stuff is tight i got all da lil wayne song even da underground one n da one wit young money n all dat n i aint got no chamillionaire cd's but dats just my opionion ya feel me so its like lil wayne won dat right there ya heard
NewOrleans EastBeast

Houston, TX

#45 Aug 3, 2006
c lloyd wrote:
koopa is the hardest thing in the south. Cash money is a joke, wayne got skill but nothin on cham.
boy u is straight up trippin on da real
NewOrleans EastBeast

Houston, TX

#46 Aug 3, 2006
English Love wrote:
After reading each one of these comments, I am wondering, do any of you go to school?
yes i do go to school i go to LSU
NewOrleans EastBeast

Houston, TX

#47 Aug 3, 2006
CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Wayne is not the best in the south but he is damn good, T.I. is the best rapper out the south right now. He is not one dimensional like Lil Wayne, he has a great flow true but thats where it stops. T.I. has great flow, excellent delivery, complex rhyme schemes, and diverse topics, T.I. can flow to any beat, Lil Wayne cannot.
nicca wat is u smokin somethin is seriously wrong wit u
NewOrleans EastBeast

Houston, TX

#48 Aug 3, 2006
Eric The Yong Beast wrote:
<quoted text>Say maine forget that punk T.I. the best that living. Since you won play all punk like who`s making more videos T.I. or Wee wee don`t get me wrong but Weezy really can`t rap.Check mate game over I`ll Holla Haha!!!!!!!!!!
does it really matter who got more videos its about who can really rap ok lil wayne u can listen to his songs ova and ova again but not wit T.I i like T.I music but its like u start gettin sick of hearin da same thing ova and ova u know wat i mean and lil wayne i can listen to all his mixtapes n cd's atleast 6 times a day not wit T.I people get sick of hearin "wat chu know about dat wat chu know about dat" n "y u wanna go n do dat say y u wanna go n do dat" u know wit one of lil wayne songs u wit neva hear him repeatin somethin like dat u know
Rasheeda

Norfolk, VA

#49 Oct 12, 2006
NewOrleans EastBeast wrote:
<quoted text>
boy u is straight up trippin on da real
U I5 DUMB 5TUPID!!!!
Rasheeda

Norfolk, VA

#50 Oct 12, 2006
Chamillionaire I5 WACK!!!
triple-s

Detroit, MI

#51 Oct 14, 2006
every one haz there fav rapper
Dirty Poet

Dodge City, KS

#53 Nov 16, 2006
Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers alive,T.I. and Chamillionaire is ight but come on be real
chota

Lithuania

#54 Dec 10, 2006
his a cool guy very fly the best raper ever and would like to hear from him know his birthday
jaime

Hockley, TX

#55 Jan 6, 2007
lil wayne i think is just not all that good its his bought beat that make him famous
Charmaine

Plaquemine, LA

#56 Jan 6, 2007
PLEASE PLEASE STOP STARTING THESE POLES YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THINGS WORST! WE ALL LOVE LIL WAYNE AND CAMILLIONAIRE! MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! AND PEACE OUT!!!!!!!
smokin aces 1 26 07

United States

#57 Jan 14, 2007
ALL TRUE HIP HOP FANS ARE WELCOME TO SWING THRU THE KRUCIAL KEYS FORUM.
http://www.krucialkeys.com/Board/index.php
Dat Boy Bape

United States

#58 Jan 20, 2007
don non of yall no wat yall talkin bout koopa will mash on lil wayne yall aint f**** wit chamil bcuz yall only herd his mainstream sh** dat nigga a f***** beast listen 2 som of his older sh** b4 da deal peep da mixtape messiah da first 1 nigga koppa will murder lil wayne /// and wayne only ben flowin since da carter 1 u dum f***
Innhaj

AOL

#59 Jan 31, 2007
chamillionaire watch out for my aunt because she is down there in texas
Innhaj

AOL

#60 Jan 31, 2007
Dat Boy Bape wrote:
don non of yall no wat yall talkin bout koopa will mash on lil wayne yall aint f**** wit chamil bcuz yall only herd his mainstream sh** dat nigga a f***** beast listen 2 som of his older sh** b4 da deal peep da mixtape messiah da first 1 nigga koppa will murder lil wayne /// and wayne only ben flowin since da carter 1 u dum f***
I know you have $100.000 dollars in the bank of america machine
ubeillin

Oviedo, FL

#61 Feb 1, 2007
you guys dont know rap if you think chamillionaire or TI or Lil' Wayne is the best of the south, its either Scarface or Trick Daddy. did someone say Lil' Wayne is the best rapper alive? oh my god you are straight trippin. I can name 30 rappers that are alive better than Lil' Wayne just off the top of my head.
1. Chuck D (Public Enemy) 2. Too Short 3. Snoop Dogg 4. MC Ren (NWA) 5. Dr. Dre 6. Ice Cube 7. B Real (Cypress Hill) 8. Ice-T 9. Rakim 10. Scarface 11. Trick Daddy 12. Nas 13. KRS-1 14. Big Daddy Kane 15. Eric Sermon (EPMD) 16. Red Man 17. Eminem 18. MC Lyte 19. Mike D 20. MCA 21. King Ad Rock (Beastie Boys) 22. Method Man 23. Raekwon 24. GZA 25. Inspecta Deck 26. Ghostface Killa 27. Xzibit 28. DMX 29. LL Cool J 30. Jay-Z
And thats just off the top of my head. I know you want to think your genration or your region is the best, but be realistic. None of these southern dudes can flow. I wish they could & I wouldnt have to keep listening to rap that is 10+ years old.
HPG

Santa Barbara, CA

#62 Nov 4, 2009
TI is 6etter than wayne.Cham is good and talented 6ut they aint the king.SPM IS THE 6EST.IF YA DONT LISTEN YA MUST 6E ON COKE OR SOMETHING.TI IS THE KING OF THE SOUTH.WEE WEE AINT SHIT NOR GAY Z.NO DISRESPECT TO THE EASTCOAST 6UT YOU GOT SHITTY RAPPERS XCEPT FOR 6IGGIE HE KING OF THE EAST.PAC IS KING OF THE WEST.TI KING OF SOUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Run DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Secret Jewish History of Aerosmith (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lavina 2
News Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
News Run DMC's Reverend Run to appear at Detroit church (Apr '13) Apr '13 Skeeter 1
News Made In America festival: what you need to know (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Soundtrack for Ice T's Hip-Hop Documentary Due ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Darryl 'DMC' McDaniels seeks dad (Feb '06) May '12 Crazytempest 3
More from around the web