Justine Simmons: The Foundation of Ru...

Justine Simmons: The Foundation of Run's House

There are 5 comments on the Panther story from Apr 22, 2007, titled Justine Simmons: The Foundation of Run's House. In it, Panther reports that:

“That's not good for me, that's not good for that person.”

Issue date: 4/20/07 Section: Arts & Entertainment Media Credit: MTV The Simmons Family: Diggy , Vanessa, Justine, JoJo, Rev. via Panther

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Panther.

Easter

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 21, 2007
I admire Mrs. Justine Simmons she is a strong and good person, keep doing what you are doing God has Blessed.
Takeidra

Newburgh, IN

#2 May 23, 2007
I love Diggy and the boys soo much<but I especially love the girls,Justine,and Rev.Run.I love that family soo much!I wish my family can be like that.When they in get in an argument they know how to work it out that is what I love about that family.Diggy you are soo cute so asre the rest of you.
Ms Gholson

Nashville, TN

#3 May 28, 2007
Justine is a beautiful person inside and out. I admire their family so much they have some good, respectful kids as well. I pray everyday that I can be blessed with a family like that I hope they keep the show going for a while because they are my inspiration,I wish I could someday meet them .
Miss CRS_123

Orlando, FL

#4 May 28, 2007
I love Justine will power, she is the mom I wish I had. I cried when I heard about her little girl dying, but like she said GOD needed her for something. Also Justine has a lovely voice, I think she should pursue a singing career. Keep up the good job Justine, you and your family are in my prayers.

“"Party like a Rock Star"”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa

#5 May 28, 2007
I love this show. It shows a different perspective of the black family and how important our family members are to us extended and immediate really if you think about it there is no such thing as extended family in black families we see all of our family members as immediate, that's is what i love about being black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Run DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
run dmc video filmed at bavarian film studios (Jan '09) Dec '15 Shawn sevy 4
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug '15 rebel111 7
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May '15 audreyrivera 16
News The Secret Jewish History of Aerosmith (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lavina 2
News Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
News Run DMC's Reverend Run to appear at Detroit church (Apr '13) Apr '13 Skeeter 1
More from around the web