NYC board: Trump skipped 21 years of ...

NYC board: Trump skipped 21 years of primaries

There are 126 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Apr 23, 2011, titled NYC board: Trump skipped 21 years of primaries. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

The New York City Board of Elections says Donald Trump didn't vote in any primary elections for 21 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WASP

Irvine, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
OOPS!!!!!!!!

“Black Lies Matter”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 23, 2011
So what. Voting in NY is totally pointless. The surrendercrat machine buses so many blacks, hispanics and union thugs to the polls, that the honest law abiding taxpayers are completely overwhelmed. This is a non-story.

Where's the birth cert?
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Those Republicans running for office in 2012 might as well get used to union city clerks and the government controlled media joining forces to slander those candidates.

I wonder if this worthless clerk who dug up this information while on the clock also looked at democrats like schumer or that dumb broad that ran for the Senate in the last election.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#5 Apr 23, 2011
Means nothing, at least Trump was born on US soil!
Paz DeLaHotdog

Huntsville, AL

#6 Apr 23, 2011
couldn't he have paid someone to vote in his place? maybe one of the "people" he dispatched to Hawaii to dig up the no doubt immenently-forthcoming dirt on Obama's birth certificate (or lack thereof)?

Since: Jan 07

Tobyhanna, PA

#7 Apr 23, 2011
Scandalous! The "nuts and sluts" machine is up and running. Unfortunately, Trump is so well known that the skeletons in his closet are out and considered old news. He is no threat to the American people but a presidential win would be a catastrophe for both parties. They would be exposed for the phonies they are. They do not run for office to serve us and solve problems; they run to serve themselves, and through graft, corruption and both ignorance and stupidity, they build on a problem until it becomes a debacle.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#8 Apr 23, 2011
this is the best odumba & his union thugs can dig up on Trump ... Trump's gonna be our next President - I can just feel it!!!
Otis B Driftwood

Milford, CT

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Barack Obama skipped 49 yrs of being born in the USA.

“Black Lies Matter”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2011
Paz DeLaHotdog wrote:
couldn't he have paid someone to vote in his place? maybe one of the "people" he dispatched to Hawaii to dig up the no doubt immenently-forthcoming dirt on Obama's birth certificate (or lack thereof)?
That would be illegal. I know it doesn't bother surrendercrats to break election laws, but it's understandable. Lazy losers with no marketable skills need the govt to support them.
Leo

Tulsa, OK

#11 Apr 23, 2011
Try it wrote:
Means nothing, at least Trump was born on US soil!
Do you know that? How do you know? Have you seen his birth certificate? I have not seen any demonstration that he has one. What is Trump trying to hide?
Paz DeLaHotdog

Huntsville, AL

#12 Apr 23, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be illegal. I know it doesn't bother surrendercrats to break election laws, but it's understandable. Lazy losers with no marketable skills need the govt to support them.
mmmm, dunno about that. I'm a democrat, though a middle of the road gay one. I support a balanced economy and a sensible social safety net. Plus, I'm fairly marketable, with a MS in physical therapy and an MBA. Not only that, but I worked part time during PT school as a male stripper. even at 45 I've still got the pecs, too.

it's irresponsible for a country as advanced as ours to pay for an out$ourced war while considering abandoning the elderly and infirm.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#13 Apr 23, 2011
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know that? How do you know? Have you seen his birth certificate? I have not seen any demonstration that he has one. What is Trump trying to hide?
Yes I have. Worked for the state of New York vital statistics! I have seen NO proof of a BC from BO and a CoLB is not a valid BC. Trump has nothing to hide, don't be paranoid.
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

#14 Apr 23, 2011
Please, please put Trump on the 2012 ticket. He can do for Obama what Meg Whitman did for Jerry Brown and for all the same reasons. Please, please...Trump/Palin in 2012.
Leo

Tulsa, OK

#15 Apr 23, 2011
Try it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have. Worked for the state of New York vital statistics! I have seen NO proof of a BC from BO and a CoLB is not a valid BC. Trump has nothing to hide, don't be paranoid.
Lots of people work for the government and that doesn't mean Trump has a valid birth certificate. You did not see Trumps actual birth certificate, just that you work for that agency. If that birth certificate exists, why is it not on display for all of us to see? What is Trump hiding. Why is he keeping this covered up?
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#16 Apr 23, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
Please, please put Trump on the 2012 ticket. He can do for Obama what Meg Whitman did for Jerry Brown and for all the same reasons. Please, please...Trump/Palin in 2012.
Perhaps the reason Trump did not vote was because he was born in Kenya! LOLL
Rudee Julie Annie

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Apr 23, 2011
Uh oh !

Here comes the dirty laundry.
Toni

Olathe, KS

#18 Apr 23, 2011
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Barack Obama skipped 49 yrs of being born in the USA.
And he voted present consistently in the Senate. I'd say that is an achievement that even the court jester Al Franken would appreciate. Obama is governing "present" as President. He is in perpetual campaign mode, that is the only movement this slick car salesman can muster. Only thing is we ain't buying his lemons no more!!!

Since: Dec 07

Ft Lauderdale

#19 Apr 23, 2011
If you're independent, you can't vote in Primaries. How is this news?


Democrats are so nervous about Trump they're making sh1t up!
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#20 Apr 23, 2011
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people work for the government and that doesn't mean Trump has a valid birth certificate. You did not see Trumps actual birth certificate, just that you work for that agency. If that birth certificate exists, why is it not on display for all of us to see? What is Trump hiding. Why is he keeping this covered up?
What part of my post did you not understand?

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Winter Garden, FL

#21 Apr 23, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the reason Trump did not vote was because he was born in Kenya! LOLL
Let's put the question: WHO WAS BORN IN KENYA to the Voter Test and see what happens?

A) Brack Hussien Obama
B) Donald Trump


Ha Ha Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: Veterans Scandal "A Total Disgrace" Jul '15 wild child 1
News Gov. Walker says he doesn't know if Obama loves... (Feb '15) Jun '15 d see the light 64
News Walker: I Don't Know if Obama Is a Christian (Feb '15) May '15 erty 4
News Chris Christie: 'You Can't Enjoy Your Civil Lib... May '15 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama cracks wise about Kenya, birth certificates May '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News No NY special election upset on the horizon Apr '15 Black Annie 1
News Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America (Feb '15) Apr '15 Dix 1,095
More from around the web