PARKER: Don't support Obama on basis of race alone

Oct 19, 2011 Full story: Asbury Park Press Online 191

"This is great, I'm as high as the sky right now," expressed Rumson-Fair Haven's Rachel Christ, her... It looks like any other cute Red Bank eatery, a place to go before the theater or to meet friends.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
No big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#203 Oct 27, 2011
The question is what else is there to vote for him for if not color?.... IMHO when he was elected, a good portion of the vote was because he would be the first black president. He was given a pass by the media on hard hitting question. After all dont want to be accused of being racist not do we.

Now after almost 3 years of failed policies, growing the deficit to record levels, almost historically low aproval rates, The big O has NOTHING to run on. That is if you leave out color and class war....
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#204 Oct 27, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Life's too short to allow the ignorant to raise your blood pressure.
You're right, and as is said I did quit posting to her.
cpo357

Hackensack, NJ

#208 Oct 27, 2011
Phil McCracken wrote:
People shouldn't have voted for The Savior in 08 as well, and people shouldn't support him on race now. In fact, people shouldn't support him AT ALL!
NObama 2012....The End of an Error
Please and put in the republicans,,,man I have never seen so many undercover racists in my life

“for sure__maybe”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#209 Oct 27, 2011
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't vote based on color, I don't care if you are white, purple, green, or black. If I don't feel you're a capable candidate, I'm not voting for you, it's that simple. I didn't vote for Obama not because of his color, I didn't vote for him simply cause I never felt he was qualified to do the job. As far as I'm concerned he proved me to be right. The economy is still in very bad shape, unemployment way up there, the housing market is tanked. It's a buyers market with prices as low as they are but people are still afraid to take a risk? Bussinesses are still shutting down, it just does not look good, nor does it look like it will be anytime soon either.
You're a typical republican wacko-You didn't vote for Obama because
you didn't think he was qualified??????? And you thought McCain and
Palin was qualified?????? It's no wonder this country is in deep deep trouble with people like you voting for "the most qualified"

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#210 Oct 27, 2011
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will lose. You racist blacks will lose. Have fun shouting "foul" and "recounts" when he loses.
Obama will not lose. He will be voted in again by a cross section of races and classes of voters in this country of white, black, asian, hispanic, young, old, and middle-class, voters. All of these voters have been ignored, disinfranchised and some racially insulted by Republicans. Others have lost jobs, pensions, benefits (policemen, teachers, fireman,etc.) due to the heartless initiatives of Republican Govenors their cronies and the obstinate and obstructionist behavior of the Republicans in Congress and the Senate.

President Obama will also be helped due to the disorganization of the Republican party's right-wing zealots, so called religious bigots and Christian Fundamentalist, Tea Party members and lackluster candidates!

Sorry, he's a SHOE IN!- OBAMA 2012!

With that, I am off this thread! lol.
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#211 Oct 27, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin was qualified?????? It's no wonder this country is in deep deep trouble with people like you voting for "the most qualified"
Really, is that why so many people that did vote for Obama last time have changed their minds about him once they found out what his so called "Change" was all about, and won't be voting for him this time around. I hear alot of people saying that, both democrats and republicans.
bebo

Wichita Falls, TX

#213 Oct 27, 2011
I hate Nobama with every fiber of my being, and all his brainwashed groupies. The plain fact is: If you're for nobama- then you're against America. What else is there to say.
No big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#215 Oct 28, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will not lose. He will be voted in again by a cross section of races and classes of voters in this country of white, black, asian, hispanic, young, old, and middle-class, voters. All of these voters have been ignored, disinfranchised and some racially insulted by Republicans. Others have lost jobs, pensions, benefits (policemen, teachers, fireman,etc.) due to the heartless initiatives of Republican Govenors their cronies and the obstinate and obstructionist behavior of the Republicans in Congress and the Senate.
President Obama will also be helped due to the disorganization of the Republican party's right-wing zealots, so called religious bigots and Christian Fundamentalist, Tea Party members and lackluster candidates!
With that, I am off this thread!

Ding Dong the witch is dead. Which ol witch? the lefty witch ding dong the lefty witch is dead.....

I just wish she would have shared some of the wonderful drugs she must be on if she REALLY thinks the Big O has a chance for reelection. As I have told many friends, Jimmy Carter needs to send the big O a thank you note for taking his spot as the worst POTUS in recent history
see the light

El Paso, TX

#216 Oct 29, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big Ears on a stick" will lose be cause his policies stink to high heaven and he's the biggest racist around. Instead of ending racism, you guys keep inciting it.
trim needed !

Chicago, IL

#219 Oct 31, 2011
Mitch Cumstein wrote:
If The Savior wins re-election, I will let Food Network chef, Ann Burrell, hit me in the scrotum 20 times with a ball peen hammer...

How about a mixer on high speed for 10 seconds. Lol

“Romney 2012”

Since: Feb 11

philadelphia, pa.

#220 Nov 1, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will not lose. He will be voted in again by a cross section of races and classes of voters in this country of white, black, asian, hispanic, young, old, and middle-class, voters. All of these voters have been ignored, disinfranchised and some racially insulted by Republicans. Others have lost jobs, pensions, benefits (policemen, teachers, fireman,etc.) due to the heartless initiatives of Republican Govenors their cronies and the obstinate and obstructionist behavior of the Republicans in Congress and the Senate.
Lmao
Nigguh ! is u kidding.
I can see your sorry black a$$ crying for six straight days after your Anti - Christ gets beat in november 2012.
Stop smoking that haze weed, it's making you brain dead.

: shakes head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Bill de Blasio: Rudy Giuliani Fundamental... Dec 10 Freebird USA 26
Tale of Two Mayors: De Blasio Says Giuliani Doe... Dec 7 Bill cosby 1
'Go vote again tomorrow': Video shows Louisiana... Dec 2 Ace McMillan 5
Giuliani: Obama Said Same Thing about Black Cri... Nov 26 Beaks 2
Ian Tuttle: Diagnosing Conservatism as a Mental... Nov 25 Giuliani the Frau... 1
Fox Hosts Rudy Giuliani, Defends Former NYC May... Nov 25 Giuliani the Frau... 1
The Gospel of Rudy Giuliani Nov 25 Giuliani the Frau... 1
More from around the web