CNN Poll: Republicans Want A Winner

CNN Poll: Republicans Want A Winner

There are 319 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 12, 2011, titled CNN Poll: Republicans Want A Winner. In it, WFMZ reports that:

One day before a CNN/WMUR/New Hampshire Union Leader Republican presidential debate, a new national poll suggests that when it comes to the next election for the White House, Republicans put winning over ideological purity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Lehigh Valley

Dublin, PA

#1 Jun 12, 2011
They should hire Charlie Sheen. His motto is Winning ! lol

So far no-one in Pub Party has impressed me. Hope they find someone "for the people", but more than likely it'll be someone for the "rich people".

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Lehigh Valley wrote:
They should hire Charlie Sheen. His motto is Winning ! lol
So far no-one in Pub Party has impressed me. Hope they find someone "for the people", but more than likely it'll be someone for the "rich people".
Woof, LV, The party of the "rich" is the Democrat Party. They have successfully captured two voting blocks, Blacks, and Unions. The Republican Party as represented by the "old entrenched members" is a go along to get along party, and can not be trusted in power. The only choice for true change is to elect a "true Conservative" that will work to restore the REPUBLIC as it was meant to be. The potential candidate feared the most by both Democrats and establishment Republicans is Sarah Palin. I believe she is running the best "non-campaign" one could today. As a non-candidate, she is staying in the news, keeping the media guessing, letting the dozen GOP candidates knock each other off, and waiting until the rest are weakened. She is keeping her powder dry. She has many months before she needs to engage, and she is simply circling the herd.

You will know when she is entering the fray, because she will charge directly at Obama not another GOPer. She will pick a site of an Obama speech and show up on very short notice in the same town at the same time to challenge Obama for coverage.

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Lehigh Valley wrote:
They should hire Charlie Sheen. His motto is Winning ! lol
So far no-one in Pub Party has impressed me. Hope they find someone "for the people", but more than likely it'll be someone for the "rich people".
What would the world be like if there were no "rich" people? Utopia or Purgatory? I happen to like "rich people". If it weren't for them you and I would have starved to death long ago.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Bring in the vag*nas ....
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#5 Jun 12, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
She has many months before she needs to engage, and she is simply circling the herd.
I agree - we will have more gaudy "family vacation" bus shindigs, more rambled and scrambled misspeak and, I have always believed, that Palin will run to bring the short skirt excitement that the "weakest field" needs to rev up the blood pressure.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#6 Jun 12, 2011
if republicans wanted a winner they should have gotten off their azz, got out of their air conditioning, stopped playing the stupid political party games

and gone out 2 1/2 years ago and FOUND a winning candidate....instead of sitting on their azzes and waiting on the same old tired azzed non-candidates to show up again....

democrats don't have $hit to work with either, but at least they are united behind one POS.....

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#7 Jun 12, 2011
"Republicans" want a winner???

LOL!!!

"They" are going to want ice water in hell too...
Steve Tellers

Ridgecrest, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2011
I know Romney is too liberal for some Republicans, but he will destroy oboobma if nominated. In fact, he MIGHT have beaten oboobma in 2008.
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Jun 12, 2011
Interesting, the right is looking for a winner while the left is hiding their weiner.

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#10 Jun 12, 2011
So,“republicans put winning over ideological purity”. Firmly held principles could be pushed aside or ignored because the end justifies the means. Winning at all cost can prove expensive at the end.
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Steve Tellers wrote:
I know Romney is too liberal for some Republicans, but he will destroy oboobma if nominated. In fact, he MIGHT have beaten oboobma in 2008.
Just about anybody the right puts up is going to destroy obozo in the presidential debate. The left's only real chance of winning depends upon how well their smear machine is working because obozo's record to date sucks.
democraps

Tampa, FL

#12 Jun 12, 2011
ya! the democraps are the proud party of the perverted weiner ... while the GOP wants a winner!
ProLife

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
"Republicans" want a winner???
LOL!!!
"They" are going to want ice water in hell too...
You put a bad face on libralism...then again, that's not terribly hard to do.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#14 Jun 12, 2011
Ralph wrote:
Interesting, the right is looking for a winner while the left is hiding their weiner.
I believe the left found their weiner but the right is searching among the "weakest field" and will probably have to look for a vag*na to bring excitement to their dismal weak candidates.

Great fun to watch!
ProLife

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Steve Tellers wrote:
I know Romney is too liberal for some Republicans, but he will destroy oboobma if nominated. In fact, he MIGHT have beaten oboobma in 2008.
Romney...nor any other candidate in '08 for that matter... could have beaten Obama, since the economy declined under Bush. What many people forget to realize is that there was a democrat house majority in '08, too. So your partially right.
democraps

Tampa, FL

#16 Jun 12, 2011
not only has cnn lost all credibility ... they lie to cover for their democrap corruption party!!!

fact is any one of the GOP contenders will kick odumba's lying & corrupt butt!

with gas at $4/gallon, obamacare ready to rape a HALF TRILLION from seniors medicare, taxes going up, food prices skyrocketing faster than jimmy carter's, record high unemployment, record high underemployment, new odumba wars started in the middle east, and now odumba's CEO at government motors calling for an additional $1/gallon federal gas tax ... any GOP will defeat our current dictator-in-thief!
J Sidney McCain

Brooksville, FL

#17 Jun 12, 2011
I wouldn't trust Palin to sit the right way up on a toilet seat.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#18 Jun 12, 2011
Everybody want a winner! Who wants a loser?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#19 Jun 12, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, LV, The party of the "rich" is the Democrat Party. They have successfully captured two voting blocks, Blacks, and Unions. The Republican Party as represented by the "old entrenched members" is a go along to get along party, and can not be trusted in power. The only choice for true change is to elect a "true Conservative" that will work to restore the REPUBLIC as it was meant to be. The potential candidate feared the most by both Democrats and establishment Republicans is Sarah Palin. I believe she is running the best "non-campaign" one could today. As a non-candidate, she is staying in the news, keeping the media guessing, letting the dozen GOP candidates knock each other off, and waiting until the rest are weakened. She is keeping her powder dry. She has many months before she needs to engage, and she is simply circling the herd.
You will know when she is entering the fray, because she will charge directly at Obama not another GOPer. She will pick a site of an Obama speech and show up on very short notice in the same town at the same time to challenge Obama for coverage.
The fact that you think that union workers and inner city Blacks are rich and billionaires are not proves you have been Limbaughtomized.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#20 Jun 12, 2011
democraps wrote:
not only has cnn lost all credibility ... they lie to cover for their democrap corruption party!!!
fact is any one of the GOP contenders will kick odumba's lying & corrupt butt!
with gas at $4/gallon, obamacare ready to rape a HALF TRILLION from seniors medicare, taxes going up, food prices skyrocketing faster than jimmy carter's, record high unemployment, record high underemployment, new odumba wars started in the middle east, and now odumba's CEO at government motors calling for an additional $1/gallon federal gas tax ... any GOP will defeat our current dictator-in-thief!
The Gibsonton sideshow geeks are out trolling again today I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AG Sessions: Justice reformer or justice feeb? Sep '17 Geezer 1
News David Clarke wades into NYC politics with shot ... Sep '17 Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
News Naked man arrested was high on LSD chasing seag... Aug '17 make america grea... 24
News Four convicted felons seek to become Detroit mayor Aug '17 MilitiaMan 1
News Lowe's truck filmed running red light and flipp... Jul '17 Cape police 7
News KFC cooks up a new line of merchandise Jul '17 Ukulele Pffffttt 4
News Trump's White House is all but ignoring Spanish... Jul '17 bottlecap 28
More from around the web