Perry nomination might provide inspir...

Perry nomination might provide inspiration for third-party candidate

There are 27 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jul 24, 2011, titled Perry nomination might provide inspiration for third-party candidate. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Bud Kennedy First, Mike Huckabee took a verbal poke at Gov. Rick Perry last week, asking why His Holy Hairness felt called to support Rudy Giuliani last election.Then, U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HTS

Englewood, CO

#22 Aug 30, 2011
Tony wrote:
Screw you guys on the third party candidate baloney, Ross Perot won the election for Clinton by stealing votes away from George Bush, George Bush would have won if not for Ross Perot. We are too smart now to play those games again. We are not stupid.
I still blame that little weasel ross Perot for eight years of Clinton.
Tony

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2011
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>I still blame that little weasel ross Perot for eight years of Clinton.
Truth!
firehimnow

Roseburg, OR

#24 Sep 1, 2011
Makes no difference who you vote for as the next potus has already been appointed, as were the last six. Elections are all about spending money on trivial s--t to keep this dysfunctional society from going postal.
firehimnow

Roseburg, OR

#25 Sep 1, 2011
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>I still blame that little weasel ross Perot for eight years of Clinton.
But it did keep you one the dole or u i .didn't it?
HTS

Lewistown, MT

#26 Sep 2, 2011
firehimnow wrote:
Makes no difference who you vote for as the next potus has already been appointed, as were the last six. Elections are all about spending money on trivial s--t to keep this dysfunctional society from going postal.
Prove it.
Researcher

Harker Heights, TX

#27 Sep 2, 2011
HTS wrote:
All that peace, prosperity and budget surpluses during Clinton's administration was hard to take, huh?
Mary E

United States

#28 Sep 2, 2011
There was no surplus when the Hillbilly W*ore Hopper was President. They had estimated surpluses 10 years out. But there were no real surpluses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AG Sessions: Justice reformer or justice feeb? Sep 22 Geezer 1
News David Clarke wades into NYC politics with shot ... Sep 16 Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
News Naked man arrested was high on LSD chasing seag... Aug '17 make america grea... 24
News Four convicted felons seek to become Detroit mayor Aug '17 MilitiaMan 2
News Lowe's truck filmed running red light and flipp... Jul '17 Cape police 7
News KFC cooks up a new line of merchandise Jul '17 Ukulele Pffffttt 4
News Trump's White House is all but ignoring Spanish... Jul '17 bottlecap 28
More from around the web