James Q. Wilson, 1931-2012

James Q. Wilson, 1931-2012

There are 2 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 3, 2012, titled James Q. Wilson, 1931-2012. In it, New York Post reports that:

It was Wilson, arguably the nation's foremost social scientist, who, together with George Kelling, developed the "broken windows" crime-fighting theory that Rudy Giuliani used to save the city in the '90s. Wilson, a former professor at Harvard and UCLA and lately a senior fellow at Boston College, died yesterday at 80.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Lexington, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Too bad someone doesn't use the same type theory to reverse our local, state, national deficits and debt.
Start with the most petty spending and work our way up the spending chain until the debt actually starts going back down and eventually disappear.
Call it the theory of "Overdrawn Checkbook."

Memphis, TN

#2 Mar 4, 2012
We sould use such a policy to stop the third world flood into All White countries, and Only White countries. According to the 1948 UN convention, this is Genocide against Whites. We can call it the "stopping Genocide" theory".

They say they are Anti-Racist, what they are is Anti-White. Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giuliani: 'I would have to be a moron' to say s... 6 hr krushy3831 58
News Rudy Giuliani: Dead people generally vote for D... Thu In Abandonment We... 56
News Giuliani: 'I would have to be a moron' to say s... Oct 17 jaykayel 1
News Once 'America's mayor,' Giuliani is now Trump's... Oct 13 Trumps paid flunkies 4
News Giuliani wrongly accuses Clinton of lying about... Oct 12 Geezer 1
News The women Trump invited to the debate do little... Oct 12 southern at heart 14
News Donald Trump meets with the Polish-American com... Sep 29 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web