Voters weigh candidate attributes

Voters weigh candidate attributes

There are 3 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Voters weigh candidate attributes. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

“You usually don't like people you don't trust.”

One of the numbers that leaped out of the new Washington Post -ABC News poll of Iowa voters came on the question of which candidate voters see as honest and trustworthy. via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Kenny Merriken

Lawtey, FL

#1 Nov 23, 2007
We can find out where Mitt Romney stands on the Bible and the Book of Mormons with a simple question.
With the Bible a ten on a scale of zero to ten, how would you rate importance of the Book of Mormons, Mr. Romney?
Pedro

Brazil

#2 Nov 23, 2007
Good question Kenny!
Kenny Merriken

Lake City, FL

#3 Jul 6, 2011
True or False, Mr. Mitt Romney. The Messiah, Jesus Christ is God. If you say Jesus Christ is the Son of God, then I will consider that to be a Mormon sidestep answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 164 days to election, 51 days to Cleveland, 58 ... May 31 Three Psyche 14
News Trump on Muslim ban: 'Everything is a suggestion' May '16 Marie-Luise_J 435
News Giuliani: Kasich, Condoleezza Rice Good Running... May '16 Trumping On 2
News Cruz targets Trump Apr '16 Mothra 33
News Rudy Giuliani Announces He's Voting For Donald ... Apr '16 wild child 3
News Giuliani: Hillary Clinton 'could be considered ... Apr '16 Lawrence Wolf 120
News Hillary Clinton Defends Health Care Plan - (Oct '07) Mar '16 Electra41 24
More from around the web