2016 Polling Comes Too Soon For This ...

2016 Polling Comes Too Soon For This Political Reporter

There are 14 comments on the National Public Radio story from Nov 16, 2013, titled 2016 Polling Comes Too Soon For This Political Reporter. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

My reaction when I got this breaking news with my first cup of coffee? A big, non-verbal, heavy sigh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Cat74

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
If the anointed candidates insist campaigning instead of doing their real jobs then it is their decision, and we don't have to pay any attention. I would certainly wonder how non productive the candidate is if they can spend all their time doing nothing. We already know what most of them believe, Christie, Paul, Hillary, Cuomo, etc. so they should find something attention grabbing to do for a couple years. Someone new might need more time, but personally Americans have had their fill of politicians for awhile.
Career Politicians R Scum

Bohemia, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Americans have had their fill of politicians for awhile.
I totally agree, and I find it incredible that more aren't hanged.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#3 Nov 16, 2013
Fifty years of downhill ain't gonna change until the dollar goes bust.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#5 Nov 16, 2013
The Democrats Jackass wrote:
Democrats have ruined it for both parties and Obama is a bold faced liar.
Those are facts.
Our First African American president is going over like a fart in church.
Sure Skippy - except you forget a few basic facts.

Who began NAFTA?

Reagan did you fcuktard - bet you want proof too, don't you? Happy to help;

"Long-Standing Support for Free Trade with Mexico. Ronald Reagan first proposed a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico in his 1980 presidential campaign. Since that time, The Heritage Foundation is proud of the role it has played in articulating President Reagan's vision of free trade in Latin America and around the world. Since the mid-1980s, Heritage analysts have been stressing that a free trade agreement with Mexico not only will stimulate economic growth in the U.S., but will make Mexico a more stable and prosperous country. Heritage has published over three dozen studies stressing the benefits of free trade in North America."

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1993...

OUCH!!! Right from the Heritage Foundation!. Now, did Clinton have any choice in signing the deal? Nope - Bush 41 already had the deal finalized prior to leaving office you political illiterate;

"When Was NAFTA Started?:

NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992. It was ratified by the legislatures of the three countries in 1993. The U.S. House of Representatives approved it by 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993. The U.S. Senate approved it by 60 to 38 on November 20, three days later."

"The impetus for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act. This is important because it gave the President "fast-track" authority to negotiate free trade agreements, while only allowing Congress the ability to approve or disapprove, not change negotiating points. Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney agreed with Reagan to begin negotiations for the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989 and is now suspended due to NAFTA.(Source: NaFina, NAFTA Timeline)"

http://useconomy.about.com/od/tradepolicy/p/N...

Forgot Reagan tripled the national debt also dumbfcuk?

"Spending

In 1980, Jimmy Caner's last year as president, the federal government spent a whopping 27.9% of "national income" (an obnoxious term for the private wealth produced by the American people). Reagan assaulted the free-spending Carter administration throughout his campaign in 1980. So how did the Reagan administration do? At the end of the first quarter of 1988, federal spending accounted for 28.7% of "national income."

Even Ford and Carter did a better job at cutting government. Their combined presidential terms account for an increase of 1.4%—compared with Reagan's 3%—in the government's take of "national income." And in nominal terms, there has been a 60% increase in government spending, thanks mainly to Reagan's requested budgets, which were only marginally smaller than the spending Congress voted."

http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx...

Deregulation of the banks - Reagan began it, as well as swelling the national debt from 900 billion to over 2.8 trillion before leaving office stupid.

Always love how you clowns claim the GOP was so much better - history reveals a completely different story numbnuts!
Cat74

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2013
It was Clinton that signed NAFTA into law, whatever. What exactly does NAFTA have to do with Obama lying his butt off about Obamacare for 4 years?
Cat74

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Trying to divert attention from Obamacare to NAFTA, or Benghazi, or the capture of another muslim leader won't work either. We got Obama dead to rights on this Obamacare thing, and we will hold his feet to the fire until January 2017. We will hold up his appointees, and the veto proof House, and Senate will hold all the power. He asked for this himself. He refused to listen to anyone but his slum lord buddy, and Michelle. Some Democrat told me in 2008 before the election if they chose Obama over Hillary it would be a disaster. They knew this man was not ready to lead.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It was Clinton that signed NAFTA into law, whatever. What exactly does NAFTA have to do with Obama lying his butt off about Obamacare for 4 years?
Go play with your sex toy, will ya! It'll keep you outta here for at least 5 minutes - until the sex toy cries for help.
Cat74

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2013
"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. Period." Obama's exact words. He has lied about this mess for 4 years, now he wants to say sorry. He isn't sorry he did it. He is only sorry he got caught.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. Period." Obama's exact words. He has lied about this mess for 4 years, now he wants to say sorry. He isn't sorry he did it. He is only sorry he got caught.
Republicans have no plan - not one.

Scrap it they say - what does that fix?

Nothing.

He tried to help - you and your ilk just want him to fail - and yes, only because of his skin color. Why do I say this to you? Because you like keeping count of all the dead in urban Chicago - you did that for a LONG TIME - you even said let them kill each other off.

You're a piece of filth.
Cat74

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2013
It cannot be fixed. The idea that a cancelled policy can be renewed or extended is laughable. He didn't confer with anyone. He just opens his mouth, and spews bullshit, and people like you are dumb enough to believe it. Anyone with half a brain knows he is just stupid.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#12 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It cannot be fixed. The idea that a cancelled policy can be renewed or extended is laughable. He didn't confer with anyone. He just opens his mouth, and spews bullshit, and people like you are dumb enough to believe it. Anyone with half a brain knows he is just stupid.
People with half a brain know you're a jackass Cnutnip74.

Still no facts or links I see - pathetic waste of life you are.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Nov 17, 2013
The Democrats Jackass wrote:
Democrats have ruined it for both parties and Obama is a bold faced liar.
Those are facts.
Our First African American president is going over like a fart in church.
VIDEO: Students at historically black college complain Obamacare left them uninsured.......Obama keeps up his 25% unemployment among blacks, and now no health care.

Yeah sure, a black President that acts less black everyday.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Nov 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It cannot be fixed. The idea that a cancelled policy can be renewed or extended is laughable. He didn't confer with anyone. He just opens his mouth, and spews bullshit, and people like you are dumb enough to believe it. Anyone with half a brain knows he is just stupid.
Insurance is state regulated. He doesn't have the authority to force states to follow his corruption and unconstitutional antics.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Nov 17, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
People with half a brain know you're a jackass Cnutnip74.
Still no facts or links I see - pathetic waste of life you are.
Oh gosh did you want a fact. Well why didn't you say so.

CIA personnel asked to sign additional non-disclosure form after Benghazi attack.
By Catherine Herridge
Published November 16, 2013

Obama, uh uh uh uh they can talk, just not about Benghazi or my 9 hour disappearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KFC cooks up a new line of merchandise Jul 17 Ukulele Pffffttt 4
News Trump's White House is all but ignoring Spanish... Jul 8 bottlecap 29
News White House Appears to be Ignoring Spanish Spea... Jul 2 Geezer 1
News Turning the FBI fiasco into a victory May '17 Maggie Gallaghers... 14
News Messy web of ties, some to Trump, in Turkish mo... Apr '17 anonymous 3
News Wine before dinner makes you eat more Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Rudy Giuliani Is Trump s FavoriteFor Secretary ... Mar '17 Texxy 2
More from around the web