Violent Mexico city tries selling its...

Violent Mexico city tries selling its bright side

There are 14 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Violent Mexico city tries selling its bright side. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The city notorious as the most dangerous in the hemisphere is throwing a party to tell the world that life here is getting better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

WHO CARES

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Who in their right mind would attend a party overthere . not me thats for damn sure . They kill people over there ..
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Fher from Mana was there. I'm a proud Mexican and I would of s//u//c//k//e//d his d//i//c//k if he would of come over to El Paso.
See the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Safer you say, that's because most of the people are dead.
Jaime Abeytia

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Hector Montes wrote:
Fher from Mana was there. I'm a proud Mexican and I would of s//u//c//k//e//d his d//i//c//k if he would of come over to El Paso.
Callate pinche jotillo.
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Jaime Abeytia wrote:
<quoted text>Callate pinche jotillo.
Jaime are you going to come and sit on my lap for The Show tomorrow?
Adrian

Korea

#6 Oct 14, 2011
WHO CARES wrote:
Who in their right mind would attend a party overthere . not me thats for damn sure . They kill people over there ..
Like they dont kill people in the USA you redneck prick ... A party in Mexico City will be far better than a party in EL Paso thats for sure !! yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jaime Abeytia

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they dont kill people in the USA you redneck prick ... A party in Mexico City will be far better than a party in EL Paso thats for sure !! yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you for that insightful comment you mexicant joto!
Adrian

Korea

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Jaime Abeytia wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that insightful comment you mexicant joto!
Yeh good one " J " ... Only problem is I am not Mexican .. you cant read or que wey ?? haha pendejo !! Why not go and slip your fingers in your uncles bumhole and scream squeal like a pig bwoyyyyyyyy
chubrock

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2011
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh good one " J " ... Only problem is I am not Mexican .. you cant read or que wey ?? haha pendejo !! Why not go and slip your fingers in your uncles bumhole and scream squeal like a pig bwoyyyyyyyy
Baboso y pendejo is the oxymoronic phrase that best describes you. You are just some pendejo who no doubt has family in el paso and is stationed somewhere in whorea. STFU pendejo and dont deny your roots ya pocho pendejo!
DR_Arrrrrrr_SAYS _

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Hector Montes wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaime are you going to come and sit on my lap for The Show tomorrow?
Hey my Chicano Brother I listen to The Show Every Saturday! keep up the good work. I wish KHRO would put you back on 5 days a week. You should get a show on one of the Mexican stations I'm sure All of El Paso would listen to it.
DR_Del NALGON_SAYS_

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2011
DR_Arrrrrrr_SAYS _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my Chicano Brother I listen to The Show Every Saturday! keep up the good work. I wish KHRO would put you back on 5 days a week. You should get a show on one of the Mexican stations I'm sure All of El Paso would listen to it.
Why are you using Dr_Arrrrrr_SAYS name?the Dr is out of the country temporary my Chicano Brother.
Adrian

Korea

#12 Oct 14, 2011
chubrock wrote:
<quoted text>Baboso y pendejo is the oxymoronic phrase that best describes you. You are just some pendejo who no doubt has family in el paso and is stationed somewhere in whorea. STFU pendejo and dont deny your roots ya pocho pendejo!
Ahh so now you are sterio typing about Korea aswell as Mexico.. How forward thinking you dirty yanks are. Actually im not from Korea or Mexico im from England... wooo i bet that has confused you as I have travelled away from my county border. Now cue you telling me how you saved us in WW2 blah blah .. American food is great, you have the best army,your " culture" is ermmm very interesting, you are genuine peace loving mongrels right.. excuse me while i go to bathroom and vomit thinking about your fat, ugly nasty people !!
Yanky Joe Go Home

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so now you are sterio typing about Korea aswell as Mexico.. How forward thinking you dirty yanks are. Actually im not from Korea or Mexico im from England... wooo i bet that has confused you as I have travelled away from my county border. Now cue you telling me how you saved us in WW2 blah blah .. American food is great, you have the best army,your " culture" is ermmm very interesting, you are genuine peace loving mongrels right.. excuse me while i go to bathroom and vomit thinking about your fat, ugly nasty people !!
Yanky Joe out of South Korea!
Yanky Joe ruin everything!
The Glorious Leader should be leader of ALL DPRK!
Thank You Adrain for support!
spell check is free

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 15, 2011
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese pendejo chino, use spell check. It's free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aug. 24: National Anthem, Donald Trump and Fire... Aug 24 He Named Me Black... 1
News Rudy Giuliani Claims Online Videos Show Hillary... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News First Read: The Clinton Bounce Is Real Aug 4 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Melania Trump ignites GOP convention after gloo... Jul '16 WeTheSheeple 295
News Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor: Blac... Jul '16 Captain Yesterday 62
News 164 days to election, 51 days to Cleveland, 58 ... May '16 Three Psyche 14
News Trump on Muslim ban: 'Everything is a suggestion' May '16 Marie-Luise_J 434
More from around the web