Peter King Pushes Rudy Giuliani into ...

Peter King Pushes Rudy Giuliani into the 2012 Race

There are 22 comments on the www.theatlanticwire.com story from May 24, 2011, titled Peter King Pushes Rudy Giuliani into the 2012 Race. In it, www.theatlanticwire.com reports that:

Congressman Peter King more than juts hinted that Rudy Giuliani's considering another presidential bid. King told a group of reporters at a dinner in Washington Tuesday night that the former New York mayor and 2008 election flame-out "is very close to saying he's going to run." The New York Republican added, "If he were to make the decision today, he would run." King didn't stop there. Seemingly very aware of the room full of reporters at the event American Spectator event, he went on to detail how ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theatlanticwire.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#24 May 26, 2011
Sick of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Obama lying or dancing around lying. Fox News works very hard all day to make Obama look bad. Even with the help of Rush they still cannot convince much more than a small percentage of right wing nut jobs that he is doing badly.
The GOP gained control of the House and has done absolutely nothing at all about anything. Open up your blind eyes and see the truth. Obama is not a bad president.
Fixing 8 years of W would be hard for any president
Obama 2012 get used to it.
My comments were directed your comments about Newt,"Except for Newt, he will be losing to Obama for the first time next year".

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#25 May 26, 2011
Sick of Stupid wrote:
Obama 2012....
teehee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz targets Trump Apr 15 Mothra 33
News Rudy Giuliani Announces He's Voting For Donald ... Apr 7 wild child 3
News Giuliani: Hillary Clinton 'could be considered ... Apr 4 Lawrence Wolf 120
News Hillary Clinton Defends Health Care Plan - (Oct '07) Mar '16 Electra41 24
News Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani slams Beyon... Feb '16 Dthunderchicken 24
News The Real Republican Problem Is an Appallingly S... Feb '16 spud 11
News It's Probably Safe to Start Paying Attention to... Jan '16 Harnandez 7
More from around the web