Rudy Giuliani and Doug Kmiec in 2012!

Posted in the Rudy Giuliani Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2011
A great and winning presidential ticket for the USA in 2012 would be...

Rudy Giuliani for President / Douglas W. Kmiec for Vice President

Here is a little about Doug Kmiec...

http://law.pepperdine.edu/academics/faculty/d...

Rudy and Doug would be AMAZING for our nation, our country needs Rudy and Doug in 2012, and they would be a winning team, for sure.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2011
If Rudy wins, here are a few discussions on Topix pertaining a few issues...

Here is a link for a discussion on Topix regarding the Malvinas Islands, join in the dicussion if you want.

Link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wpo/TGQS24J9E2...

Here is a discussion on Topix about Louisiana.

Link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/france/TTJ8R...

Here is a discussion on Topix about Detroit.

Link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/detroit/TFPUS5BQBK...
Tony

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2011
If Rudy becomes President of the United States, Rudy should make his first foreign visit to ITALY, Rudy would be the first Italian-American president in the history of the United States and Rudy would receive a hero's welcome in Italy, and also Italy is a wonderful ally.
Tony

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2011
In order for Rudy to win Rudy will have to focus on the important issues, and ignore the mudslinging of the democrats; instead of defending himself against the mudslinging Rudy needs to keep drawing the attention back to the important issues and Rudy will win with his ability to deal with the important issues.

Rudy can win if he is the best man for the job.
Tony

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2011
Rudy needs to read about the Italian immigrants of Roseto, Pennsylvania, if he not already studied it...

The Italians know the secret of life. Here is an article that everyone, everywhere, can learn from, it is about the Italian immigrants in Roseto, Pennsylvania, USA, they had ZERO crime and ZERO people on welfare, read this article and you will see that there is a better way to do things than what is happening now, plus the people of Roseto, Pennsylvania, were healthier and had fewer heart attacks.

Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yc3nsh

One very interesting thing about the Italian immigrants of Roseto, Pennsylvania, is that they achieved the highest level on Maslow's hierarchy of human needs, actualization, while still being poor monetarily. They were happy, even without the money. It is nice to have money, but this life is about love, and it is not only about money. You can be happy, and you can have a great life, without being wealthy, as was exemplified by the Italian immigrants of Roseto.

Link about Maslow's hierarchy of human needs:

http://tinyurl.com/6gony4n

The Italian immigrants of Roseto had ZERO crime, they had ZERO people on welfare, they were healthier, and they were happy and reached actualization even though they were poor monetarily.

A lot can be learned from the Italian immigrants of Roseto.

Here is a link to a thread that I started about theb Roseto Effect...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0234OL...

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2011
We must come from a place of abundance, and I know that Rudy Giuliani and Doug Kmiec would agree.

In leadership training they told me to always come from a place of abundance, as opposed to scarcity. We can easily grow enough food to feed everyone on earth if we come from a place of abundance, as opposed to letting them starve as we come from a place of scarcity. And sometimes the way to improve things is to think big, even when times are hard and we are tempted to say that we cannot because of poverty. We can live in a world of abundance, and unlimited opportunity, or we can live in a world of scarcity where it just continues to get worse. And with leaders, say for a company, they want people who will make the company grow and prosper, not people who will keep downsizing it until it does not exist anymore. People want leaders who improve things, not make things worse.

With the bad economy, and with the giant debt of the United States, it would be so easy for everyone to downsize everything out of existence, which would only make things worse, at a time when we need to do the opposite and grow and prosper and improve things instead. A great depression is as much a state of mind as it is a reality, we cannot fall into that state of mind and we must avoid that reality.

We must come from a world of abundance and unlimited opportunity, and grow and prosper, and improve things, we must be creative in good ways and we must think big, and every problem creates an opportunity for people to solve the problems, and where there is room for improvement there is opportunity for people to improve things, etc etc etc.

I read that fewer people are willing to get student loans because they are afraid they will not be able to pay them off, and they are afraid to accrue the debt for an education, and that is totally the wrong way for them to be thinking right now, and at this time the USA needs to have a better educated and better trained population, and there will be plenty of opportunity for good educated people to solve problems and improve things after they receive an education. In my opinion the people of the United States need to enter college at higher numbers, not lower. Things are not going to get better if we have a lesser educated population, that is going in the wrong direction, we need a higher educated population instead. So we need to get them thinking from a place of abundance, so that we can achieve abundance, and a better economy and a better world.

And the whole thing with the debt of the United States could be solved if we come from a place of abundance. Much of the land of the United States is government owned land, we are talking abundance, and that land could be sold to private people, and that alone would pay off much of the government debt. The government can also make money with gas and oil leases at a time when gas and oil are at all time high prices, and drilling for natural gas and oil in the USA would be a good thing for many reasons. And that would help reduce the debt. Also, gold is at an all time high price right now, and there is gold on much of the government owned land, along with other precious metals. And that would help reduce the debt. If we come from a place of abundance then we can reduce the debt easily. Then, we monitor the spending of the government better in the future so that we can pass down surpluses to future generations instead of deficits.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tony

Pasadena, CA

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Rudy and Doug would be great public servants for President and Vice President, they are brillaint and great, while at the same time they are good and humble, and they love our Constitution and they love the USA.

And here is a good reminder for people...

WE THE PEOPLE!

With the USA the most powerful component of our government is we the people, the government is there to serve us, they are public servants, and they work for us, not the other way around like in China. And the same with the police officers, they are there to protect and serve, they are public servants, and they work for us.

Our Presidents must remain humble public servants, they must not get on a power trip and start thinking that they are the most powerful part of our government, they must remember that they are there to serve the people. And our Presidents should have a high approval rating amongst the people of the United States like Reagan did, something is wrong when seventy percent of the people of the United States disagree with what our President is doing.

Also, we have cops on steroids who think they rule the streets, and they go around harassing people, and they really get pissed when you tell them that they are public servants and that they are there to serve you and that your taxes pay their pay-checks, I once told that to a cop who was harassing me and I ended up having to do community service and I was put on three years probation. Cops must be humble public servants who are there to protect and serve the people.

This is not China where the cops and government control everything in your life, this is the USA where we the people control our cops and government and where the cops and government serve us.

And New Yorkers are paying 13 bucks for a pack of cigarettes because of high taxes? Once upon a time we the people of the United States did things like The Boston Tea Party, and The Whiskey Rebellion, over unfair taxes, and we need to stand up against our government and remind them that they are public servants. No servant of mine should be raising taxes on the cigarettes that I buy, as I fully disagree with high taxes on cigarettes.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#8 Jul 18, 2011
Some of the police officers being on steroids is an important issue, they worry about baseball players using steriods but the baseball players are not out there on the streets with a badge and a gun harassing people and beating people up and stuff, we must start testing the police officers for steroid use.
Tony

South Pasadena, CA

#10 Jul 21, 2011
On the issue of gasoline, the poor hard working guy who hangs dry-wall for a living needs to drive a pick-up truck to haul tools and stuff, so the poor hard working dry-waller is forced to pay the expensive gas prices (along with lots of money for registration, smog checks, and insurance), and the high gas prices are really hurting the poor hard working people of the United States. And there is no reason for gas prices to be high in the USA, where we have plenty of oil if we drill for it, and where we should be refining our own oil into gasoline, we have tons of oil right here if we drill for it. We do not need to pay high gasoline prices to support Arabs who do not even like us, and to make nations wealthy where the terrorism is coming from. The only reason that we have high prices for oil is that our government does not represent us, and the politicians are WAY out of touch with the regular, honest, hard working, guy hanging dry-wall, and with all of the poor hard working people of the United States.

The United States is also blessed with high Natural Gas reserves, and we can run buses, taxi cabs, trucks, and eventually more cars, on Natural Gas, and there is no reason that Natural Gas should be expensive in the USA, Natural Gas is plentiful in the USA and should be cheap here.

And Natural Gas burns clean, so it would make the environmentalists happy.

We could be running cars on Natural Gas for dirt cheap if our government actually represented us. And on the issue of running cars on Natural Gas, most people in the USA already have Natural Gas piped into their homes, and they could fill their fuel tanks with Natural Gas for dirt cheap right at their homes. There is no reason not to be running cars for dirt cheap on Natural Gas right now. And Natural Gas burns clean.(And I rode in a taxi cab in San Diego that ran on Natural Gas, so I know that cars can run on Natural Gas.)

I do not know how we ever let it get this bad, and I do not know how we ended up with a government that is so out of touch with we the people, and let us kick them all out in 2012.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Beverly Hills, CA

#11 Aug 3, 2011
New York politicians are out of control, and charging 13 bucks for a pack of cigarettes because of high taxes is insane.

---

New Yorkers Fleeing State

Updated: Wednesday, 03 Aug 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 03 Aug 2011, 9:33 AM EDT

BY NEWSCORE

ALBANY, N.Y.- Taxed-out New Yorkers are voting with their feet, with a staggering 1.6 million residents fleeing the state over the last decade.

For the second consecutive decade, New York led the nation in the percentage of residents leaving for other states, according to the report by the Empire Center for State Policy.

The population loss is "the ultimate barometer of New York's attractiveness as a place to work, live and do business," the report's co-author, E.J. McMahon, said. "It's the ultimate indication that we've been doing things wrong."

Most analysts blamed New York's high taxes and skyrocketing cost of living for the mass exodus.

The Tax Foundation ranked New York highest in the nation in the combined state and local tax burden in 2008. And as small-business lobbyist Mike Durant noted, New York has also "consistently ranked worst or in the top three worst in business climate. You can't suck every penny out of people and expect them to remain in New York."

Since 1960, New York has lost 7.3 million residents to other states -- a net loss of 2.5 million people after adding in an influx of 4.8 million new immigrants, the study found.

Overall, the state's population grew by 2 percent between 2000 and 2010, but that rate that fell far behind states with lower taxes, growing economies and warmer climates like Nevada, Florida and Arizona, the three fastest-growing states, according to The New York Post .

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/new-yorkers-f...
Tony

Beverly Hills, CA

#12 Aug 3, 2011
We should be running more automobiles here in the USA on Natural Gas, Natural Gas is plentiful here in the USA, Natural Gas is cheaper than gasoline, Natural Gas burns clean so it will make the environmentalists happy, and most people here in the USA already have Natural Gas piped to their homes.

-----

San Diego Airport Shuttle Expands Natural Gas Green Fleet

San Diego - This week, the San Diego Airport announced they have added a new green fleet of parking shuttles powered by compressed natural gas (CNG). The addition of eco-friendly parking shuttle buses is only the latest step in San Diego’s evolving commitment to cleaner renewable fuels. Including this new fleet, San Diego has a total fleet of 24 CNG powered vehicles.

The all-new “green” Airport Shuttle Fleet transports passengers between the terminals and the airport’s nearby SAN Park parking lots. The airport also has other alternative fuel vehicles in its fleet, including those powered by electricity and bio-fuel, according to Airport officials.

By showing leadership in adopting green practices, San Diego is demonstrating that you can still have the best of both worlds, green fleet transportation powered by a fully hybrid fleet and utilization of the latest technologies. The airport plans to continue to reduce fleet emissions and implement a green fleet tracking strategy. The San Diego Airport Authority provides air transportation services to the region with safe, effective facilities…in a manner that promotes the region’s prosperity and protects its quality of life. Transportation options near San Diego airport are limited. People almost entirely must rely on using a car or shuttle service.

Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) costs about 40% less than gasoline, it emits up to 90% less emissions than gasoline, there’s an abundant supply and it’s produced right here in America. So it’s affordable, clean, abundant and American. Natural gas powers more than ten million vehicles on the road today. Unfortunately, only 150,000 of these are being used today in the U.S. The average growth rate in the U.S. shows a 3.7% per year since 2000, as contrasted with a booming global growth rate of 30.6% per year.

http://www.fieldtechnologies.com/san-diego-ai...
Tony

Beverly Hills, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2011
Seventy percent of the people in the USA have Natural Gas piped into their homes, and people who have cars that run on Natural Gas can fill their fuel tanks right at their homes in their garages.

Link to a video about filling you car with Natural Gas at home in your garage...

Tony

Beverly Hills, CA

#14 Aug 4, 2011
If the price of oil goes down, because more people begin to use Natural Gas to fuel their automobiles instead of gasoline, then the price of Natural Gas will also go down, because the price of Natural Gas is connected with the price of oil.

Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas_pric...

And if more companies drill for Natural Gas, and if there are more suppliers supplying more Natural Gas then the price of Natural Gas will also go down.

We can, and should, be running more automobiles here in the USA on Natural Gas.
Tony

Silverado, CA

#15 Aug 6, 2011
Rudy and Doug are good Christians, and so I will post this here for the Christians...

Everyday I have been reading at least one bible verse, I am not really inspired to read the whole bible right now, maybe if I had cool people to study the bible with it would inspire me more to study the whole bible, but I at least read one verse everyday. I would love to share a couple of wonderful bible verses with you.

Here is the verse from today, I really love it, and it is how I have always lived my life...

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."

Psalm 82:3-4

In school as a child I always stopped the school bullies from picking on the smaller and weaker kids, and I would not let the guys hurt the girls, etc, and later as an adult I stopped the husbands of women friends from beating them up, and more recently I stopped my neighbor's ex-husband from coming here to her apartment and abusing her, and I have always done charity work since I was a little kid, etc, and I will continue to help the weak and fatherless, and try to help the poor and oppressed, and I will try to help the weak and the needy, and deliver them from the hand of the wicked. It is part of what being a Christian is all about. I have a lot of other cool stories too, but I will keep this short.

And here is the bible verse from yesterday...

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)

When you live the way that God wants you to live, and when you are honest, and when you do not lie, and when you do not steal, etc etc etc, and when you are a good person, then you are the kind of person who people want to have as a friend, and you are the kind of person who employers want to hire, and you are the kind of person who investors want to invest money in, etc etc etc, and you will be successful, and you will be a shining light in the world, and when a whole city of people live the way that God wants us to live then it is a shining and successful city.

God is real, and miracles happen for those who believe.

Here is a short video of me talking about miracles which God has given me in my life.

http://tinyurl.com/66jw7qx

I hope that you enjoy it.

May God bless you!

Tony V.
Tony

Bakersfield, CA

#16 Aug 7, 2011
Here is a video of Rudy Giuliani talking about our economy, what he says is the same that that Reagan already proved works...

I hope that Rudy Giuliani gets out there early and starts campaigning, and I hope he gets out there and travels around America and talks with the people and gets a true perspective on the state of the USA right now, and I hope that Rudy does lots of town hall meetings and stuff, and runs a serious race. I wanted Rudy to win the election in 2008, and he could have won, but he ran a poor race. If he wants to run and win in 2012 he must run a MUCH better race.
Tony

Bakersfield, CA

#17 Aug 7, 2011
Here is a discussion on another forum...

Someone posted this...

"Reagan "proved" something "works" economy-wise??? What specifically worked? Who did it work for? Who paid for it? What was the downside of it "working"?

Then ... When did it stop working? Cause, it sure ain't working now!!!"

And here was my response...

Reagan came out with it is "morning in America," it was time for a fresh new day for America, and America had just had the bad economy under Carter and the gas crisis, and hostage situation, and Reagan came out and said it is morning in America, and the first thing that Iran did when Reagan came into office was release the hostages, and Reagan improved the self esteem of our entire nation, and Americans started believing in America again, and Reagan lowered taxes, and improved the business climate, and immediately the economy of the USA took off, and the whole world economy improved, and Reagan stood for all of the things that Americans believe in, including his wonderful speech about the Russians needing to tear down the Berlin Wall, and eventually the Berlin Wall did come down.

Right after Reagan left office things started going bad when the first George Bush was President, George Bush was not a great President, and then Bill Clinton missed the opportunity to go after Bin Laden earlier and Clinton was lousy at foreign policy, and then with the sex scandal, and stuff, Clinton was an embarrassment, and then George W. Bush started off good, and George W. Bush was talking about bringing the Americas together from "the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile," and George W. Bush wanted to work on all of the issues here in the Western Hemisphere, and George W. Bush's first foreign visit was to visit Fox of Mexico, and George W. Bush was the first President to visit Peru, and W. and Pastrana of Colombia were tight, and George W. Bush wanted to help to lift Latin America out of poverty and create jobs in the Western Hemisphere instead of sending all of the jobs to China, etc, and the Chinese hated W. and we immediately had the spy plane incident, but W. stood firm, and I loved W. so much when he was wanting to bring us together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, but then 9/11 happened and all of the focus went to the Middle East and W. kinda forgot about Latin America, and then the congress turned democrat, and we started spending tons of money in Iraq and Afghanistan, and after 9/11 W. was not as great as he started out to be, I was so sad when W. seemed to forget all about Latin America, but W. was right and the terrorists needed to be stopped, but I just hate to see us spending our money to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan while we have homeless people right here on the streets of America and while Latin Americans are living in poverty, but W. was honest and he did his best and I think that history will regard W. as a great President, and on Obama, Obama is horrible and he has to go in 2012.

The next President needs to cut spending, reduce the debt, and cut taxes, as well as doing the trade deals with Colombia and others, and we need fair trade and not just free trade, and I would like to see the next President work on bringing us together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile like W. wanted to do, and we need to improve the economy of the entire Western Hemisphere, and the world. And we must support freedom, democracy, and good human rights, around the world, including in China. There are many other things which must be done, including raising the self esteem and self respect of Americans, and getting people to believe in themselves and in our country again, and on, and on.
Tony

United States

#19 Aug 10, 2011
I was told that the police officers who killed the homeless man in Fullerton are on paid leave, and that is WRONG, they should be in jail, and held with high bail, or held without bail, like with any other criminals, and they must be tested for steroid use.

We need to start testing ALL police officers for steroid use NOW! They worry about baseball players using steroids, but baseball players are not out there on the streets beating people up and killing people. And I know a fact that some police officers are using steroids, because I may, or may not, and this is unofficial, know someone who was selling steroids to cops, he was getting steroids in Mexico and he was bringing the steroids to the USA and he was selling steroids to police officers, but I can never say who, and so it is unofficial. Steroids make people crazy and violent, and we must start testing all police officers for steroid use.

It is a bad world if the cops are dirty, and if the judges are corrupt, and we must prevent that from being allowed to happen.

The police officers must be held accountable.

And we must start testing all police officers for steroid use.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#20 Aug 13, 2011
On helping the homeless, and on health care...

Republicans donate more money to charity than democrats do. And I am sure you have heard of the Christian right. Certainly Republicans want welfare reform, and Republicans want able bodied people to work, but many Republicans donate ten percent of everything they earn to their churches and they do charity work and stuff.

In Orange County the federal, state, county, and cities, as well as churches and charity groups, and local businesses such as Disneyland, etc, all work together to help the homeless people in Orange County, and everyone in Orange County is helped when they need help. Orange County also has health care available for everyone.

On Health Care:

OC had everyone covered on health before the new health care plan. Between Medicare, Medi-Cal, Cal-Optima, programs such as ARTA, and CHOC for kids, and Pacifi-Care, and other programs, including health care for indigents, everyone in Orange County was already covered.

Here is a link for Cal-Optima:

http://www.caloptima.org/

Here is a link for Pacifi-Care:

http://www.pacificare.com/

Here is a link for CHOC:

http://www.choc.org/

Here is a link for ARTA:

https://www.artahealth.com/default.aspx

Orange County has other programs too which I have not listed. Everyone in Orange County was already covered before the new health plan.

Los Angeles County, as well as other places in the USA, need to copy Orange County when it comes to programs to help the homeless and on health care, etc. Orange County is setting a good example for others to follow.

And also, now we have computers in the public libraries with access to the world wide web, and Craig's List, people can find a bed to rent in a group home now easily that is cheap, so people who have a job and who are earning some money, even just minimum wage, can at least rent a bed in a group home, or rent a room and have roommates, etc. So it is better now with the world wide web and computers and Craig's List.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#21 Aug 13, 2011
One helping homeless families...

Orange County has Shelter Plus, and other programs to help homeless families. And there is Section 8, etc.

Link:

http://tinyurl.com/3qzj97r

Another link:

http://www.anaheim.net/article.asp...

Orange County does not have horrible and dangerous welfare projects, so what Orange County does is to help needy families to live in nice, normal, apartment buildings with the good working people and good neighbors, etc.

And many families headed by low wage earners do live with many people living in an apartment. For instance, there may be the husband and wife and children and the grandmother all living in a one or two bedroom apartment while the husband and wife works and while the grandmother baby-sits the children. Etc. And it is not rare to see a husband and wife and three children living in a one bedroom apartment. People do what they need to do to survive, and they still find happiness and have love even without wealth, many people are perfectly happy with 5 people in a one bedroom apartment while they work towards a better future.

Also of note, is that the people of Roseto, Pennsylvania, USA, obeyed the Lord's commandment to love their neighbors, and they had ZERO people on welfare, and they had ZERO crime, and they were healthier and lived longer and had fewer heart attacks than the rest of the population, and they did it without any help from the government.

Link to a Topix discussion about the Roseto Effect:

Tony

Pasadena, CA

#22 Aug 13, 2011
Tony wrote:
One helping homeless families...
Orange County has Shelter Plus, and other programs to help homeless families. And there is Section 8, etc.
Link:
Another link:
Orange County does not have horrible and dangerous welfare projects, so what Orange County does is to help needy families to live in nice, normal, apartment buildings with the good working people and good neighbors, etc.
And many families headed by low wage earners do live with many people living in an apartment. For instance, there may be the husband and wife and children and the grandmother all living in a one or two bedroom apartment while the husband and wife works and while the grandmother baby-sits the children. Etc. And it is not rare to see a husband and wife and three children living in a one bedroom apartment. People do what they need to do to survive, and they still find happiness and have love even without wealth, many people are perfectly happy with 5 people in a one bedroom apartment while they work towards a better future.
Also of note, is that the people of Roseto, Pennsylvania, USA, obeyed the Lord's commandment to love their neighbors, and they had ZERO people on welfare, and they had ZERO crime, and they were healthier and lived longer and had fewer heart attacks than the rest of the population, and they did it without any help from the government.
Let me clean up all of the errors in my last post...

On helping homeless families...

It is well known that Republicans donate more money to charity than democrats, and that more Republicans do charity work, and it is well known that many Christians donate ten percent of everything they earn to their churches.

Link:

Another link:

And many families headed by low wage earners live with many people living in an apartment. For instance, there may be the husband and wife and children and the grandmother all living in a one or two bedroom apartment while the husband and wife works and while the grandmother baby-sits the children. Etc. And it is not rare to see a husband and wife and three children living in a one bedroom apartment. People do what they need to do to survive, and they still find happiness and have love even without wealth, many people are perfectly happy with 5 people in a one bedroom apartment while they work towards a better future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Giuliani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aug. 24: National Anthem, Donald Trump and Fire... Aug 24 He Named Me Black... 1
News Rudy Giuliani Claims Online Videos Show Hillary... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News First Read: The Clinton Bounce Is Real Aug 4 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Melania Trump ignites GOP convention after gloo... Jul '16 WeTheSheeple 295
News Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor: Blac... Jul '16 Captain Yesterday 62
News 164 days to election, 51 days to Cleveland, 58 ... May '16 Three Psyche 14
News Trump on Muslim ban: 'Everything is a suggestion' May '16 Marie-Luise_J 434
More from around the web