'Stomp Out Loud' Performs on Latin Gr...

'Stomp Out Loud' Performs on Latin Grammy Awards

There are 3 comments on the BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content story from Nov 7, 2007, titled 'Stomp Out Loud' Performs on Latin Grammy Awards. In it, BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content reports that:

Monday, November 5, 2007; Posted: 4:08 PM - by BWW News Desk Stomp Out Loud will collaborate with Grammy-nominated Latin superstars Calle 13 when they perform together on the 8th Annual Latin Grammy Awards on ... via BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content.

rosa

Jonas Ridge, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2007
It was mentioned today in New York that the 2007 Latin Grammy Awards are tainted.By mid-September it was already news in the inner circle of Mexico's music industry, that the pop duo Jesse & Joy were the winners in one of the general categories.There is believe this is due to the family relationship there is between Mr. Alejandro Abaroa (Jesse & Joy's record label A&R) and his brother, Mr. Gabriel Abaroa, president of the Latin Grammys. Is this a coincidence?
Melvyn

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 23, 2007
yeah, I heard the same comments here in Los Angeles.
It seems that it is true these kids were already singing for thousand of people in Mexico in 2005 and that the AR of warner is the brother of the president of the latino Grammys.
felipe

Mexico

#3 Dec 26, 2007
eso ya se sabia, hubo transa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruben Blades Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sting and His Wife Join Lineup of NYC Benefit f... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bedhead 1
Ruben Blades nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Forest 1
Ruben Blades nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Catharine 1
News Today's Birthdays July 16 (Dec '08) Dec '08 BrightEyedBeauty 3
News Today's Birthdays July 16 (Jul '07) Jul '07 tisha 1
News Musician singing a new tune (Jun '07) Jun '07 Lisa 1