VH1 orders two hip-hop reality series

VH1 orders two hip-hop reality series

There are 1 comment on the Digital Spy story from Jul 3, 2009, titled VH1 orders two hip-hop reality series. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

VH1 has handed new reality series to Sandra 'Pepa' Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas from TLC, according to The Hollywood Reporter .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

Denise

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Rozonda Chilli Thomas is so wash up, don't nobody want that gold digger. Pepa I just love her too death because she kept it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TLC's Chilli criticized for - All Lives Matter'... May 12 cali roze 2
News Katy Perry Donates to TLC's Kickstarter Campaign (Jan '15) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 1
News Katy Perry And Other Famous Fans Help TLC Excee... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 1
News TLC picks fight with Rihanna over selling sex (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stock Broker 11
News Seven things you need to know from the AMAs (Nov '13) Nov '13 Alexandor 3
News TLC's Chilli is on a Manhunt on 'What Chilli Wa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 YoYo69 1
Usher and Chilli (Feb '09) Oct '09 diamond 2
More from around the web