Timothy Finn [email protected] - Conce...

Timothy Finn [email protected] - Concert Review | Norah Jones at...

There are 2 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Timothy Finn [email protected] - Concert Review | Norah Jones at.... In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Before she and her band drifted into 'Rosie's Lullaby,' Norah Jones advised her audience that she was about to drift into a lullaby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 8, 2007
You're right on the money. The guitar player in particular and the band in general was a distraction from her voice, the instrument we all came to hear. The most enjoyable songs were when she played with little or no back up (just the upright bass or just her own piano). There was one tune that the band jazzed up and created a great rhythm that continued throughout but that was the only time they were additive.

The opening act was a fantastic guitar player who has an interesting voice and stylistic interpretation. The duets with Norah were a kick...I mean, who opens for herself? Glad she hasn't let her success spoil her.

Norah was enjoyable but I imagine she'd be much better in a more intimate venue.

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2008
Sounds like your nothing but an onan-izer. I bet you listen to hear because she's "deep" or something gay like that. the only deep thing about her is that punani who i bet has been tossed plenty of times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Orbison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The story of Joe Melson and Roy Orbison: part 2 (May '14) Jun '14 Jay 2
News LIVE: John Fogerty @ the Times Union Center, 11... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Maxine Troutman 1
News We visit the historic Nashville studio that hos... (Sep '13) Oct '13 taylor swift 7
News That Guy's Coffee Listening Room in Paris welco... (Feb '13) Feb '13 FNG 1
News Something Else! sneak peek: Jeff Lynne, "Point ... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Javier 2
News Tenor Terry Barber brings fantastic range to Pa... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Intergalactic Clo... 2
News Be the first to comment (Jul '12) Sep '12 Babs n Melvin Wel... 8
More from around the web