Fox fires back

Fox fires back

There are 18 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Mar 9, 2007, titled Fox fires back. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The executive producer of 'American Idol' says Rosie O'Donnell's claims that the show is 'racist and weightist' are nothing short of 'absurd.' 'Ms. O'Donnell has, once again, spoken without thought or ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

james johnson

Racine, WI

#1 Mar 11, 2007
Rosie O'Donnell's Racist, is going overboard and claims American Idol is racist what??????

Hypocrite, saying "Ching Chong' in what suppose to be in Chinese" on the view. She should look at her action and before she make claims of ever one.

what a loser!!!!!!!!!!
honest g

Vashon, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2007
james johnson wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell's Racist, is going overboard and claims American Idol is racist what??????
Hypocrite, saying "Ching Chong' in what suppose to be in Chinese" on the view. She should look at her action and before she make claims of ever one.
what a loser!!!!!!!!!!
thats her in true form. Does she come in in the morning and say-what type of BS total crap stuff have you guys written for me to say today? I wonder if they tell her...say this tag line..I know its stupid and makes you look bad but we have a big check waiting...now go! I would actually have a little more respect for her then...but in truth she probably says that stupid crap out of her own lil gin soaked brain.
tom

Martinsville, VA

#3 Mar 11, 2007
rosie is a hypocrite, plain and simple. her "view" is whatever she feels at that moment. even if it contradicts what she has already said. that's the biggest problem i have with people that think like her. they think with emotions and contradict themselves. when they lash out at someone they disagree with, they all of a sudden are forgiving and understanding when one of their own does the same thing.
honest g

Vashon, WA

#4 Mar 11, 2007
tom wrote:
rosie is a hypocrite, plain and simple. her "view" is whatever she feels at that moment. even if it contradicts what she has already said. that's the biggest problem i have with people that think like her. they think with emotions and contradict themselves. when they lash out at someone they disagree with, they all of a sudden are forgiving and understanding when one of their own does the same thing.
Exactly. Has she ever based a gay person? I mean-=I could care less about her sex or lack there of. Leave her weight out to for the purpose of this post if you want..and look at rosie...just rosie. Forget about the politically correct bs-which is our true enemy in media-and get on with how she is to people. She attacks people I feel based on if they are attractive or successful and if they dont go along with her. That dumb clay aiken clip I watched on you tube was bs. That guy was being an ass...I dont know of any women who like someone to put a hand over their mouth when they are talking...and rosie spins. Why? If you just take her actions...its plenty enough for most of america to be very tired of!
clint

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2007
Oh boy.
I get weak reading these comments.

James Johnson-
Rosie O'Donnell is a Comedian first and foremost.
She always has been. "Ching Chong" is an immitation of how the Chinese language "sounds" to someone who doesn't speak it. By imitating the sound it was funny coming from a Long Island white comedian.
Get a grip James.
kayla

Cologne, MN

#8 Mar 15, 2007
honest g wrote:
by the way-ask the Chinese what they think of that-it had venom and anger behind it. Stupid woman-she is in no way funny or entertaining. Keep up the bashing-let rosie have some of her damn medicine. rosie-if you ever read these I hope you know how much we all are sick and tired of you=and I hope you are hounded daily by your demons that you have created. America is speaking up-its not in your favor...you are not a good role model...you dont have ANY valid facts-and your not funny at all. Does this make you happy? Guess she wished for people to talk about her...and she got it!!!
Do you really think Rosie is reading you stupid shit? You think she's an idiot. DUH
kayla

Cologne, MN

#10 Mar 15, 2007
Go Clint.
clint

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2007
honest g-

I love Seattle but you are giving it such a bad name!
Now that was funny.
Sounds like something Rosie would say!
leave it G

Vashon, WA

#12 Mar 15, 2007
Yes..she IS an idiot. Thats a real basic thing we can agree on. Lets see-she makes up stuff and tells people to let dogs lick their babies for diaper rash...hmm...ya think shes stupid?
honest g

Vashon, WA

#13 Mar 15, 2007
She IS an idiot. Thats good of you to notice!
honest g

Vashon, WA

#14 Mar 15, 2007
kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think Rosie is reading you stupid shit? You think she's an idiot. DUH
You said it. You are learning. rosie is very stupid and her "views" are only for her agenda. Let me ask you-is telling people to let dogs lick there babies butts and example of intelligence? Is totally mocking the news about the terrorist being tortured-saying that the photo was after he had been tortured-(the photo was his capture photo)-making up things to validate her warped and unintelligable agenda..is that smart? How about making fun of chinese and then calling american idol racist..is that a form of a much higher intelligence? Is this someone that you should look up to or let lead you? She is just a jerry springer style shock talk host. Her idiotic behavior gets sheep to tune in and buy products. Very simple...very true...very sad.
will

Burbank, CA

#15 Mar 16, 2007
clint wrote:
Oh boy.
I get weak reading these comments.
James Johnson-
Rosie O'Donnell is a Comedian first and foremost.
She always has been. "Ching Chong" is an immitation of how the Chinese language "sounds" to someone who doesn't speak it. By imitating the sound it was funny coming from a Long Island white comedian.
Get a grip James.
hey you little twerp! the next time you tell someone to "get a grip" or "get a clue" i'm hopping on the next plane to arizona and whup your f#@king ass. oh yeah, and f#@k your boyfriend kayla too.
Lisa

AOL

#16 Mar 16, 2007
I love her she is a comedian and does alot of work with charities and families. People need to gain a bit of humor in their lives. Remember smiling and laughing are easy to do and help you relieve stress and live longer. Enjoy the ha ha ha in your life ....please people !!!
clint

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2007
hey will-

get a grip and get a clue.

btw-my boyfriends name is ray not kayla.
will

Burbank, CA

#18 Mar 16, 2007
Lisa wrote:
I love her she is a comedian and does alot of work with charities and families. People need to gain a bit of humor in their lives. Remember smiling and laughing are easy to do and help you relieve stress and live longer. Enjoy the ha ha ha in your life ....please people !!!
This doesn't surprise me. you,like rosie (and most women) think they can just run off at the mouth whenever they want and take no accountablity for what they say. keep runnin your mouth. men will eventually learn how to use the mute button.(which is a backhand to the grill b@#ch)
clint

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2007
i think will just learned how to cuss with alternatives to the letters.
go will.
Betsy

Washington, DC

#21 Jan 11, 2012
Bonus
queers

Washington, DC

#22 Jan 11, 2012
Always complaining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosie O'Donnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View's Nicolle WallaceAdmits to Experiencin... May 15 Tazo 1
News Rosie reigns supreme at Huntington book event - (Oct '07) Mar '15 Diana 79
News Goldberg slams New York Times for 'troublemaker... Mar '15 Bottom Line 2
News Veteran The View producer fired after shouting ... Mar '15 Radiomantx 1
News Rosie O'Donnell exiting 'The View' after 2nd br... Mar '15 trobins 4
News Rosie O'Donnell exiting 'The View' after 2nd br... Feb '15 Silver Blade 5
News Rosie O'Donnell again bids farewell to 'The View' Feb '15 Martin 1
More from around the web