Rosie O'Donnell Coming Back To TV Tha...

Rosie O'Donnell Coming Back To TV Thanks To Rachael Ray

There are 11 comments on the Popsugar.com story from May 1, 2008, titled Rosie O'Donnell Coming Back To TV Thanks To Rachael Ray. In it, Popsugar.com reports that:

“This is an amazing medium if you can use it in the right way. But what I learned from this is that it's much better when I'm the boss.”

On May 2nd, the "Rachael Ray" show will be transformed into the "Rosie O'Donnell Show." Rachael even brought back Rosie's old sidekick John McDaniel for the special show. via Popsugar.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Popsugar.com.

Ex Fan

Melrose, MA

#1 Aug 10, 2008
Rosie O'Donnell is a complete psycho. I've received multiple threats from this woman because I refuse to have an elicit relationhip with my brother. Sorry sweetie, I'm Irish, but I ain't that green. Have a nice life!

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#2 Aug 11, 2008
I'm watching RR now lol it took ro to get me to though and I doubt I will again unless she has her back!Watched the million dollar show too..lol
just dont get it

Marlboro, NJ

#3 Aug 20, 2008
i don't understand what anyone sees in either of them anyway. they deserve each other. they both have the same "if you don't like me, don't watch" arrogance about them. i can't see how people give them audience in the first place and make them even more cocky. i think it's about time people gave them what them what they wish for - don't watch! i'm really getting tired of Rosie's rabid rants whenever you see her lately.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#4 Aug 22, 2008
i don't get it either how anyone thinks they have a right to express theselves publicly... declaring their likes or dislikes as if anyone cares what anyone thinks about anything at anytime ..unless of course ...multitudes agree and it's an important issue,
RANT away!!!
Danni

Milton, WI

#5 Aug 22, 2008
outnleftfield wrote:
i don't get it either how anyone thinks they have a right to express theselves publicly... declaring their likes or dislikes as if anyone cares what anyone thinks about anything at anytime ..unless of course ...multitudes agree and it's an important issue,
RANT away!!!
LOL
Hazel

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Aug 22, 2008
It took some time but Rosie O'Donnell has finally found her match and the lady is perfectly happy to sit on Rosie's face and occasionally produce some loud farts.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#9 Dec 6, 2010
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat retard. I wish she would quit farting
Ann Coulter

Brooksville, FL

#10 Dec 6, 2010
Osama bon Jovi wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat retard. I wish she would quit farting
It would be great if Rosie O'Donnell could sit on Sarah Palin's face and produce a few loud farts.

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#11 Dec 7, 2010
NO! Not that I like Sara Palin, I am just thinking of the dire environmental consequences of Rosie's flatulance.
Going Postal

Brookfield, CT

#12 May 11, 2011
I wish RO would just shut her fat d*ke mouth and dry up and crumble and blow away in the wind like the piece of dog sh*t she is.
lol

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 9, 2012
F**K Rosie O'Donnell, the fat loudmouth dyke bi+ch
I can't STAND her stupid azz she needs to f**k off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosie O'Donnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whoopi Makes Elisabeth Hasselbeck Cry On The View (Jul '08) Jun '16 Fat Cows Trailer 413
News Zoe Kravitz in a white silk bra as she shows of... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Rosie O'Donnell: Donald Trump's presidential bi... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 4
News Marine shot dead during training exercise invol... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Rosie O'Donnell's Missing Daughter Found (Aug '15) Aug '15 Walkin Boss 1
News Rosie O'Donnell again bids farewell to 'The View' (Feb '15) Aug '15 Tom Selleck 3
News Rosie O'Donnell exiting 'The View' after 2nd br... (Feb '15) Aug '15 independent observer 5
More from around the web