Greg Cipes, Actor And Lots More, Exclusive

There are 1 comment on the Canyon News story from Sep 24, 2011, titled Greg Cipes, Actor And Lots More, Exclusive. In it, Canyon News reports that:

Earlier in the week, I had the opportunity to catch up with local actor and musician Greg Cipes, who currently can be seen on ABC's "General Hospital" and Lifetime's docu-series "Roseanne's Nuts," starring the infamous comedian and actress Roseanne Barr and her family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canyon News.

leshellz

Spokane, WA

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Great read..love him. Roseanne is so lucky to have him as her yoga instructor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseanne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roseanne Wishes Trayvon Shot Zimmerman (Jul '13) Jul '13 REBEL 4
Chicken/egg shirt!!? (Jan '09) Feb '13 mAy 16
News Roseanne Barr tweets her run for Green Party pr... (Feb '12) Nov '12 outnleftfield 7
News So Roseanne is, like, crazy transphobic (Oct '12) Oct '12 Rick in Kansas 111
News America one step closer to President Roseanne (Aug '12) Aug '12 Oink 6
Roseanne Tweets Zimmermanís Home Address, Threa... (Mar '12) Aug '12 Ghosts of the South 2
News Green Party convention-goers are ready to take ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 shinningelectr0n 1
More from around the web