Jolie in talks for 'Sin City' sequel

Jolie in talks for 'Sin City' sequel

There are 12 comments on the Digitalspy.co.uk story from Jul 24, 2006, titled Jolie in talks for 'Sin City' sequel. In it, Digitalspy.co.uk reports that:

At a recent appearance at the American Comic-Con comic book convention, Rosario Dawson, who starred in the first film, decided to reveal some of the details regarding the secretive project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digitalspy.co.uk.

melessa

Granbury, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2006
I hope she do a very good job if she play the role.
MATT

Antioch, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2006
ME TOO
stingtwo

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 25, 2006
She should flow right into Sin City. I liked the texuture of the film.
Doris Melissa

Dee Why, Australia

#4 Jul 25, 2006
I luv her acting and she's so professional, I hope she will get Best Actress in OSCAR for coming year. Keep it up, Ange !
Madam X

Swindon, UK

#5 Jul 25, 2006
The First Sin City was aweful. Hopefully she could spice up the film. For the sequel I will wait until it's on DVD before I see it.
bloodymaniacmarv

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2006
Madam X, I agree Sin City is FULL OF AWE!!!

ps aweful is not a word and if u meant awful then u obviously did not even see the movie
TheUlimateMakeOv er

Rothesay, Canada

#7 Dec 8, 2006
Very suitable for her. she won't have to act again!
Shapely

Duarte, CA

#8 Mar 28, 2008
dIDN'T SHE BOMB OUT OF THAT ONE TOO ALONG WITH THE BOND MOVIE? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Metro_Tex

Spring, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2008
Maybe she is trying for a six pack and doesn't want the stress of filming.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2009
I thought she was quitting acting.
shapeimin

Spring, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2009
bloodymaniacmarv wrote:
Madam X, I agree Sin City is FULL OF AWE!!!
ps aweful is not a word and if u meant awful then u obviously did not even see the movie
Guys liked the movie.
Women not so much.
maybe she should have tried to be in the Wrestler
if she wanted an award.
wait and see
wait and see
Shapely_

Spring, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2009
Cornering the market on sex and blackmail, Dwight McCarthy (Clive Owen) matches rich men with prostitutes before snapping their photographs and selling the pictures to their wives -- but he'd give anything to go legit. Robert Rodriguez continues to flesh out co-director Frank Miller's Sin City series of graphic novels with this gritty film noir co-starring Jessica Alba, Brittany Murphy and Rosario Dawson, a prequel to the first film

I don't see Jolie's name anywhere. Was she the toilet scrubber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosario Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Rosario Dawson arrested at protest to e... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Janee 1
News Vanessa Hudgens Lost Her Driver's License--and ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Vanessa Hudgens 1
News Vanessa Hudgens steps out in a plunging black e... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Vanessa Hudgens 1
News Rosario Dawson: It was wild to play a goddess i... (Feb '10) Oct '13 Manning 8
News Ruben Rosario: Playing catch-up with the stowaw... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PB in Saint Paul 8
News 'Men in Black II,' 'The Red House,' 'Blade of K... (May '12) May '12 feelgood682 2
News Obama Holds Closed-Door Meeting to Build Suppor... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Asian Guy 1
More from around the web