Last post wins!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3562 Oct 5, 2010
Hello everyone! Wow tópix sure has changed! You can send comments now??? How does that Work??? Ohhh!! Go chicago bears!!!!!!

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#3563 Oct 5, 2010
Hey Nena! A little birdie told me you were here. Nice to see you.:) Bears played good last week. I was actually cheering for them.

“Lost in these dreams”

#3564 Oct 5, 2010
Just to update everyone: I didn't get to watch the game completely but I was excited to learn that the Braves won the playoff wildcard. Yay!:)

“Lost in these dreams”

#3565 Oct 5, 2010
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
Hello everyone! Wow tópix sure has changed! You can send comments now??? How does that Work??? Ohhh!! Go chicago bears!!!!!!
Oh, you mean send private messages? Well you can just click on the little envelope in the person's avatar, or send a message through your profile. Topix has changed quite a bit... but more of the same and more headache for me. lol

“Let's Go Surfin'”

Since: Jan 08

Sunny Florida

#3566 Oct 6, 2010
Impromptu wrote:
Just to update everyone: I didn't get to watch the game completely but I was excited to learn that the Braves won the playoff wildcard. Yay!:)
Hey!
Juat a quick post to say Congrats to you and to all the Braves fans for making the play-offs as the N.L. Wildcard.
The Braves are a very tough team with good hitters and excellent pitching. I'm sure that they'll be very interesting in the post-season.
Later,
-Jill

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Brisbane, Australia

#3567 Oct 6, 2010
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
I think you could always send comments? lol Or do you mean send pm's?

Hey nice to see you drop by, I hope it won't be another 10 months before we see you again. You know that space1 still talks about you? And you are one of the trolls fcking with her as she would say. lol

Brisbane, Australia

#3568 Oct 6, 2010
Impromptu wrote:
I have no idea whats going on it. lol I understand basketball, I can't wait before its start again. lol

Well the Aussies are up to 21 gold now in the commonwealth games. We won 12 yesterday. Go Aussies!

We lost in the cricket though, by one wicket, so not everything is going our way in India.

Location hidden

#3569 Oct 6, 2010
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you could always send comments? lol Or do you mean send pm's?
Hey nice to see you drop by, I hope it won't be another 10 months before we see you again. You know that space1 still talks about you? And you are one of the trolls fcking with her as she would say. lol
Lol! You knew what i meant!!

Hmmmm....so space 1 is still around??? Geez! Why would she think its me?? Even when i was around i barély said anything to her. She's too weird for me. Too much drama. Lol. Maín reason why i left!

“Lost in these dreams”

#3570 Oct 7, 2010
Jill_In_Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Juat a quick post to say Congrats to you and to all the Braves fans for making the play-offs as the N.L. Wildcard.
The Braves are a very tough team with good hitters and excellent pitching. I'm sure that they'll be very interesting in the post-season.
Later,
-Jill
Thanks Jill! I thought it was going to show Sunday, but I happened to find it while getting ready for a party. lol. So I only got to see a tad bit Saturday. I may have actually watched it all. lol.:) But it's great to hear your hometime team doing well.

I read some cool news about the Phillies today. Roy Halladay throwing the 2nd ever no hitter. that's pretty cool and "perfect" pitching.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Lost in these dreams”

#3571 Oct 7, 2010
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea whats going on it. lol I understand basketball, I can't wait before its start again. lol
Well the Aussies are up to 21 gold now in the commonwealth games. We won 12 yesterday. Go Aussies!
We lost in the cricket though, by one wicket, so not everything is going our way in India.
Trust me. Me neither. lol. I'm learning from Jill.:) I understand some sports. But all it takes is a little watching and you're suddenly an expert. lol. Shaq's joined the Celtics. That'll be interesting... Since America's not competing in the commonwealth games I can cheer for you guys also.:p

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Lost in these dreams”

#3572 Oct 7, 2010
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....so space 1 is still around??? Geez! Why would she think its me?? Even when i was around i barély said anything to her. She's too weird for me. Too much drama. Lol. Maín reason why i left!
Definitely can't blame you there. It's why I find it tiresome to come post. It's so pathetic and the people who keep it up. I've just been ignoring it, but even doing that she runs her fingers nonstop. You'll come back in another 10 months and it'll be the same.

Location hidden

#3573 Oct 7, 2010
Impromptu wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely can't blame you there. It's why I find it tiresome to come post. It's so pathetic and the people who keep it up. I've just been ignoring it, but even doing that she runs her fingers nonstop. You'll come back in another 10 months and it'll be the same.
I think the HS forum has changed so much since the first time that i started. I got into my account and it said i had 115 replies to messages. Lol. I found one that "heather" had asked me how old my child was and i said she was 8 months!!! Wow! That was a long time ago. My child is now 3 years old! Lol!

I also noticed that you can hide your locatión now. I remember that was the biggest issue around here at one point. That people thought it was the same person if they happened to be from the same place. Haha. Paranoid much? Crazy? Or just spacey? Lol.

Sydney, Australia

#3574 Oct 7, 2010
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know, perhaps that is what happens if you spend 16 hours a day on topix, you start to think everyone is the same person. lol You are up early? I am off to bed now, I keep saying that though. Usually by now I am dreaming...

I think HS forum has changed a lot, but there's still many people who posting that were posting when I first discovered the site in late 07. I don't post there that often anymore, perhaps a few comments a week. I don't usually post here either that much, its funny I was even winning for a few weeks once, but I think David has the record. Still this thread keeps going on, and I thought I could kill it by now. You know I have even been to the states a couple of times now, and met Impromptu? Its her turn to come and visit me. xD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Lost in these dreams”

#3575 Oct 7, 2010
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the HS forum has changed so much since the first time that i started. I got into my account and it said i had 115 replies to messages. Lol. I found one that "heather" had asked me how old my child was and i said she was 8 months!!! Wow! That was a long time ago. My child is now 3 years old! Lol!
I also noticed that you can hide your locatión now. I remember that was the biggest issue around here at one point. That people thought it was the same person if they happened to be from the same place. Haha. Paranoid much? Crazy? Or just spacey? Lol.
Oh yeah, they've been doing some remodeling. When I first come to topix now, since my computers so slow it takes forever for the homepage to load. Very annoying... Something funny though most of the trolls from the past true locations came out and it was nowhere near the location of the person they kept accusing for everything. But the same person same place syndrome still hasn't ceased according to the spacey people.

3 years old now from being 8 months?! Wow. You got a bit of nolstalgia then. Or a blast from the blast. But congrats! I figured she must be a bit bigger by now.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Lost in these dreams”

#3576 Oct 7, 2010
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know, perhaps that is what happens if you spend 16 hours a day on topix, you start to think everyone is the same person. lol You are up early? I am off to bed now, I keep saying that though. Usually by now I am dreaming...
I think HS forum has changed a lot, but there's still many people who posting that were posting when I first discovered the site in late 07. I don't post there that often anymore, perhaps a few comments a week. I don't usually post here either that much, its funny I was even winning for a few weeks once, but I think David has the record. Still this thread keeps going on, and I thought I could kill it by now. You know I have even been to the states a couple of times now, and met Impromptu? Its her turn to come and visit me. xD
That's because I'm letting you all win.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm just part of the problem!”

Since: Dec 07

Melbourne, Australia

#3577 Oct 10, 2010
Hey everyone! Been without home internet these past few days... it's been FANTASTIC!!! lol. I forgot there's a big wide world out there. Back for a win now, though :)

“Lost in these dreams”

#3578 Oct 10, 2010
Good to know you enjoyed you blessing in disguise. hehe. Both worlds are scary, but outside of chatting with some amazing people here I like the real world a bit more. You can smell the cinnamon rolls. :)

Australia

#3579 Oct 11, 2010
-David wrote:
Hey everyone! Been without home internet these past few days... it's been FANTASTIC!!! lol. I forgot there's a big wide world out there. Back for a win now, though :)
I'm sorry, I must have unplugged your cat cable. That's the problem when you live in a country where everybody shares the same internet.=P

Hopefully the NBN will solve the problems, you know when I'm old and gray. lol

Melbourne, Australia

#3580 Oct 11, 2010
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I must have unplugged your cat cable. That's the problem when you live in a country where everybody shares the same internet.=P
Hopefully the NBN will solve the problems, you know when I'm old and gray. lol
LOL!!! I forgot we share the same connection, actually we're the same person. Someone on another thread asked me how I coped, I said I trolled the old fashioned way: I wrote notes to myself and then answered them "hey schizo fack head": lol.

Yep, Julia's Network will solve everything. After all, we are all "Austroilians, moving fooooorrrrrword", lol.

Melbourne, Australia

#3581 Oct 11, 2010
Impromptu wrote:
Good to know you enjoyed you blessing in disguise. hehe. Both worlds are scary, but outside of chatting with some amazing people here I like the real world a bit more. You can smell the cinnamon rolls.:)
Yes those are the best :) Have you seen any of those "Commonwealth Games"? It's an event where most of the top sporting nations don't turn up, so Australia can win lots of gold against tiny Pacific island nations. ho-hum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to ronnie may and his sicking family (Mar '14) Jun '14 adam 3
HAPPY Birthday Ronnie! (Nov '09) Jan '14 Ronnnnie 20
Happy Birthday ToThe Gone But Not Forgotten (Apr '11) Nov '11 beachball 7
HAPPY Birthday JILL! (Mar '11) Jun '11 Evil Princess 10
Alter ego (Jul '08) Jan '11 Dirt44 42
Who's Topix Birthday Is It Today (Jun '10) Aug '10 Impromptu 10
Ronnies Song of the day! (Apr '08) Jun '10 magnanimousness 1,911
More from around the web