Bush's Approval Hits All-Time Low

Bush's Approval Hits All-Time Low

There are 13 comments on the wjz.com story from Nov 11, 2006, titled Bush's Approval Hits All-Time Low. In it, wjz.com reports that:

For a relentlessly optimistic President Bush, this is a season of disappointment, surprise and setbacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

Yada

Humble, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2006
Impeach him! He did everything just for money and to help his oil cronies. Look at how he has ruined this land, gooten our people killed. Impeach him and that at once!
Sheesh

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2006
I agree!!! But two years passes quickly, we have many things to do, lets not get mired down in more of HIS mess, lets work on getting out of it, before the next election, and they have an excuse to put more of his ilk back in office. We have now given government a new chance to see what they can do in the next two years, prove it, or we vote differently in the next election!!
PATRICK

Sequim, WA

#3 Nov 12, 2006
WHAT ABOUT OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRESS
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#4 Nov 12, 2006
Sheesh wrote:
I agree!!! But two years passes quickly, we have many things to do, lets not get mired down in more of HIS mess, lets work on getting out of it, before the next election, and they have an excuse to put more of his ilk back in office. We have now given government a new chance to see what they can do in the next two years, prove it, or we vote differently in the next election!!
What are you, a Republican?????!!!!!
Margaet

New York, NY

#5 Nov 12, 2006
Half of the country is conservative, don't forget it. Let us watch and see what the two years will bring. Will movie land with their fiction beleifs continue to control the media. Will CNN,ABC and CBS control the one sided news. Will the News circulation continue to print the one sided news. Will the economy continue to grow, gas remain low,our county and people remain safe and taxes stay low. Time will tell
Sheesh

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2006
Just An Observer wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, a Republican?????!!!!!
Not at all. Did I sound like one? God forbid! I just want things to get straightened out, and I don't think spending the next two years focusing on "HIM" is going to do it. We do need however, to undo some of things he has done. But wasting our time chastising, is just that, wasting our time. Time is of the essence right now.
Coolmind

North East, MD

#7 Nov 12, 2006
Congress needs to move on to fix the country. Bush will live with his own hell... perhaps move to Paraguay to avoid war crimes trimbunal. Daddy bought 100,000+acres there for an estate. Hmmmm.
metoo

Salisbury, MD

#8 Nov 12, 2006
read our lips lol
MrBill

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2006
WHO IS THIS IDIOTIC 31%?

How can they still trust this walking block of wood?
MrBill

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2006
Margaet wrote:
Half of the country is conservative, don't forget it. Let us watch and see what the two years will bring. Will movie land with their fiction beleifs continue to control the media. Will CNN,ABC and CBS control the one sided news. Will the News circulation continue to print the one sided news. Will the economy continue to grow, gas remain low,our county and people remain safe and taxes stay low. Time will tell
Except for the mention of CNN, I thought you were referring to 1957.

Unfortunately, the extreme rightist idiologues will continue to dominate the news content, as they own it and control it.
Yada

Humble, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2006
Coolmind wrote:
Congress needs to move on to fix the country. Bush will live with his own hell... perhaps move to Paraguay to avoid war crimes trimbunal. Daddy bought 100,000+acres there for an estate. Hmmmm.
Hello Coolmind. Long time no see. You're doing okay? Yep. They need to get a move on in fixing things.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#13 Aug 2, 2012
A happy contended retired person who had never hurt any international laws.
his successor is also a dancing doll to the music of sponsors
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#14 Aug 25, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
A happy contended retired person who had never hurt any international laws.
his successor is also a dancing doll to the music of sponsors
as long as .........
but i ask what for........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronald Reagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nixon, Reagan Paved Way For GOP's Race-Charged ... (Mar '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Refugee claimants coming to Canada through the ... May '17 tomin cali 5
News Rice will be the most powerful member of Obama'... (Jun '13) Apr '17 Failed GOP indicm... 2
News The Republican Party is dead (May '16) Dec '16 tina anne 2,362
News Neocons Have Flocked to Hillary Clinton. Does t... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Shattered Glass 3
News Paul Ryan Compares Romney's Debate Performance ... (Oct '12) Sep '16 Geezer files 6
News Reagan, Bush 41, and the way we were...on immig... (Sep '15) Sep '16 southern at heart 6
More from around the web