The Other Side Of The Neil Munro Stor...

The Other Side Of The Neil Munro Story: Obama Doesn't Take Many Questions

There are 1 comment on the Outside the Beltway story from Jun 15, 2012, titled The Other Side Of The Neil Munro Story: Obama Doesn't Take Many Questions. In it, Outside the Beltway reports that:

While there's no question that what The Daily Caller's Neil Munro did this afternoon was rude, obnoxious, unprofessional, and disrespectful, it is worth noting that President Obama has shown an aversion to taking questions at anything other than Presidential Press Conferences: That's par for the course for Obama, who rarely takes questions from the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Outside the Beltway.

solidarity

Jensen Beach, FL

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Neil Munro's rude, unprofessional and disrespectful behavior gives all Americans a small example of America in the hands of the Tea Party conservatives. A rude America dominated by morons! After this insolent display of rudeness, they even responded that "they are proud of Neil Munro". As an American, and (independent) I am embarrassed by Munro and his rude behavior toward the President of the United States, and I am not even a Democrat myself. I just imagine how Ronald Reagan would react to something like this while during his presidency. Ronald Reagan was very nice to reporters, but was very direct and intolerant to rude and disrespectful behaviors of the press while giving his speeches. Neil Munro is a moron and not a reporter! Shame on you Daily Callers. You are an embarrassment for the press. I will never buy a newspaper from you never again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronald Reagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Republican Party is dead (May '16) Nov 9 Old Surfer Dude 2,364
News Neocons Have Flocked to Hillary Clinton. Does t... Nov '16 Shattered Glass 3
News Paul Ryan Compares Romney's Debate Performance ... (Oct '12) Sep '16 Geezer files 6
News Reagan, Bush 41, and the way we were...on immig... (Sep '15) Sep '16 southern at heart 6
News Reagan daughter blasts Trump for inciting violence Aug '16 HinduCondyRice 175
News Hostile media poised to blast GOP convention, w... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 75
News Planned Parenthood Out of Texas Panhandle: STOP... (Dec '08) May '16 Inquisitor 150
More from around the web