Jeb Bush: I Would Govern Like Lyndon ...

Jeb Bush: I Would Govern Like Lyndon Johnson as President

There are 1 comment on the Breitbart.com story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Jeb Bush: I Would Govern Like Lyndon Johnson as President. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush said he would strive to be like Lyndon Johnson, the Democrat famous for expanding the U.S. welfare state through the "Great Society," if he were elected president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Mark

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Go Figure! Just what we need...another Bush, er...Lyndon Johnson. We are doomed as a country with Republicans who will say things like this. Can anyone say Third Party?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronald Reagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nixon, Reagan Paved Way For GOP's Race-Charged ... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Refugee claimants coming to Canada through the ... May '17 tomin cali 5
News Rice will be the most powerful member of Obama'... (Jun '13) Apr '17 Failed GOP indicm... 2
News The Republican Party is dead (May '16) Dec '16 tina anne 2,362
News Neocons Have Flocked to Hillary Clinton. Does t... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Shattered Glass 3
News Paul Ryan Compares Romney's Debate Performance ... (Oct '12) Sep '16 Geezer files 6
News Reagan, Bush 41, and the way we were...on immig... (Sep '15) Sep '16 southern at heart 6
More from around the web