Few November clues to be found in Wisconsin recall

Jun 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Modesto Bee

Five months before Election Day, you'd think there would be no better harbinger about who will win the White House than a contentious statewide vote in a critical battleground state that never moved on from the 2010 campaign.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2012
McQuannne

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

wish con sin Dcall!;-00000h, David*6again!;)
jon

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

president has a 66, needs a 95 as an incumbent.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

what BS by LOONS...The Defeatests Excuse...."NAHHH was not THAT IMPORTANT".BS!!!..they Now Crying in their Beer,and have lost huge Money the Unions lost,earmarked for OBAMA!.....Were it Reversed???? There would be JUBLIATION,YES WE CAN, CHANGE/....But Alas They ,UNIONS and LOONS feel flat on their collective ASS"S!!....IT IS A STUNNING DEFEAT!!....A Dark Cloud For OBAMA!!
McQuannne

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

CHECK SIX wrote:
what BS by LOONS...The Defeatests Excuse...."NAHHH was not THAT IMPORTANT".BS!!!..they Now Crying in their Beer,and have lost huge Money the Unions lost,earmarked for OBAMA!.....Were it Reversed???? There would be JUBLIATION,YES WE CAN, CHANGE/....But Alas They ,UNIONS and LOONS feel flat on their collective ASS"S!!....IT IS A STUNNING DEFEAT!!....A Dark Cloud For OBAMA!!
c new pic panettao @Cret bay of Tonkin Gulf....How you pay yo Debts;-000
Woods

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

as Tony implied I'm alarmed that some people can make $7325 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this link
ht<em></em><!-- asdf -->tp<em></em ><!--asdf -->:<em></em> <!--asdf -->//<em></em ><!--asdf -->ww<em></em ><!--asdf -->w<em></em> <!--asdf -->.<em></em> <!--asdf -->l<em></em> <!--asdf -->a<em></em> <!--asdf -->z<em></em> <!--asdf -->y<em></em> <!--asdf -->c<em></em> <!--asdf -->a<em></em> <!--asdf -->s<em></em> <!--asdf -->h<em></em> <!--asdf -->3<em></em> <!--asdf -->6<em></em> <!--asdf -->.<em></em> <!--asdf --><em></em> <!--asdf --><em></em> <!--asdf -->c<em></em> <!--asdf -->o<em></em> <!--asdf -->m<em></em> <!--asdf -->

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Stand With Wisconsin!!!!
On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, plunge right through that line.
Run the ball clear down the field, touchdown sure this time.
On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, fight on for her fame.
Fight, fellows, fight, fight, fight, we'll win this game.

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, stand up Badgers sing.
"Forward" is our driving spirit, loyal voices ring.
On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, raise her glowing flame.
Stand, fellows, let us now salute her name.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Woods wrote:
as Tony implied I'm alarmed that some people can make $7325 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this link
ht<em></em><!-- asdf -->tp<em></em ><!--asdf -->:<em></em> <!--asdf -->//<em></em ><!--asdf -->ww<em></em ><!--asdf -->w<em></em> <!--asdf -->.<em></em> <!--asdf -->l<em></em> <!--asdf -->a<em></em> <!--asdf -->z<em></em> <!--asdf -->y<em></em> <!--asdf -->c<em></em> <!--asdf -->a<em></em> <!--asdf -->s<em></em> <!--asdf -->h<em></em> <!--asdf -->3<em></em> <!--asdf -->6<em></em> <!--asdf -->.<em></em> <!--asdf --><em></em> <!--asdf --><em></em> <!--asdf -->c<em></em> <!--asdf -->o<em></em> <!--asdf -->m<em></em> <!--asdf -->
islamisbad
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

The clues spell out : Republicans .

Walker has already won, so has Romney .

:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Walker is kicking the douche-bagging public union puke teachers in their stupid greedy asses. Ain't it great?
radiofreeamerica

Holiday, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

What a difference.Not long ago Wasserman-Shultz is crowing how this will be a trial run for the Presidential election in Nov. now the news media is giving us headlines how this recall will be no clue at all.I wonder why?

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
Walker is kicking the douche-bagging public union puke teachers in their stupid greedy asses. Ain't it great?
I knew I heard someone cheering for Darth in the Empire Strikes Back...
Who

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Irascible Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I heard someone cheering for Darth in the Empire Strikes Back...
Keep in mind, ultimately that black man got his ass kicked in Return of the Jedi(conservatives).

Good always triumphs over evil.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

radiofreeamerica wrote:
What a difference.Not long ago Wasserman-Shultz is crowing how this will be a trial run for the Presidential election in Nov. now the news media is giving us headlines how this recall will be no clue at all.I wonder why?
the media is ignoring it now...just like they did when the democrats lost their bid to re-take the state legislature.

and, when walker prevails on tuesday, the mainstream will reluctantly make mention of it...in the last segment, right before a commercial break, on wednesdays early morning news casts....
or, on page 15 in the newspaper.

and even then the loons will deny any bias in the media!
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Democrats.com Archive: Joe Scarborough
Dr. Michael Berkland has been dismissed by the Medical Examiner's Office in
Pensacola. The Florida Medical Examiner's Commission had complained of his ...
http://archive.democrats.com/preview.cfm... - 22k -
radiofreeamerica

Holiday, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
the media is ignoring it now...just like they did when the democrats lost their bid to re-take the state legislature.
and, when walker prevails on tuesday, the mainstream will reluctantly make mention of it...in the last segment, right before a commercial break, on wednesdays early morning news casts....
or, on page 15 in the newspaper.
and even then the loons will deny any bias in the media!
They*ll probably say Walker "bought" the election.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>They*ll probably say Walker "bought" the election.
Why don't liberals respect elections?
Dopers for Obozo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL! Obama to Wisconsin unions: "Since you are probably going to lose, you are now officially unimportant to ME, so f*ck you and the horse you rode in on."

Oh, yes, Mr. Obama has the loyalty of John Edwards, the eye for an under-the-desk opportunity of Bill Clinton, the fiscal honesty Bernie Madoff and the economic-driving ability of Ted Kennedy on a small island.

Buckle up folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

CITIZENS FOR OBOZO RETURING TO CIVILIAN STATUS 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••