Roger McGuinn soars long after the Byrds

Roger McGuinn soars long after the Byrds

There are 1 comment on the Bradenton Herald story from Jun 1, 2006, titled Roger McGuinn soars long after the Byrds. In it, Bradenton Herald reports that:

It seems Roger McGuinn's career will forever circle the eight-year flight of the Byrds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton Herald.

Tom Davis

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jun 3, 2006
Its Good that Roger can keep the fire alive and progress in his Folk music. growing up with the Byrds music, I sometimes wish that Roger could incorporate his Folk music today with the "Beatle Beat" I once grew up with. Guess why there are Memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roger McGuinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica Icon Rainbow Young Featured in Commercial... (Sep '13) Sep '13 this guy needs a ... 13
News Queen Mary to host music giants (Jul '10) Jul '10 maniac john tolos 19
News Roger McGuinn: On his own terms (Mar '10) Mar '10 Broome Spiro 1
News Roger McGuinn Carving A Niche As A Folk Hero In... (May '09) May '09 bigdaddy 1
finally! (Oct '08) Oct '08 Andrew 1
News Warm memory for a stormy night (Dec '07) Dec '07 Dan Kaberon 1
News Stars turn out to honor first inductees to Musi... (Nov '07) Dec '07 MauricePColgan 3
More from around the web