First look: Angels Rock Bar

Full story: Metromix Baltimore

Face it: In Baltimore if you're going to wear leather pants, you need a pretty damn good reason.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2007
Kuda

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

Was there Saturday, didn't suffer for not seeing Tommy Lee, but Hammerjacks it sure ain't. The idea of mixing folks with massive amounts of money and heavy metal fans is very likely a non-starter. Sure, the music was great, and sure, there will be a fleeting initial interest spurred by a celeb or two, but honestly,$800 for a bottle service table?! Long live Hammerjacks...may it rise again from the ashes...
Liz

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

I went to check it out on Saturday night and honestly I would not had even noticed if Tommy Lee was there or not. Angels definitely knows how to show you an awesome time!! It would not have mattered if I had tons of money or if I was dirt poor, that place has something to offer everyone!! Must say, the staff was actually really friendly and entertaining was well
Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2007

I was there also and I got to ask the Manager a few questions. The price for a bottle service table changes depending on the night of the week and what booth you actually reserve. I was surprised to learn that you can reserve a table in VIP for as little as $160.00. The vibe and energy there was amazing and DAMN DO THEY HAVE HOT CHICKS WORKING THERE! I will be a loyal customer of Angels for a long, long time!
Crystal

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Saturday night was great, my friend and I were there to check the place out and of course see Tommy-Lee, but he was a no show, but we were still able to have a great time. Sommeone got a snap shot of us acting crazy "wild bunch" i must say the pic does us not justice but i guess we have to come back and give great pics. lol Great place and cant wait to go back!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roger Daltrey Discussions

Search the Roger Daltrey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Music being released April 8 Apr '14 kiko 1
The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
Roger Daltrey - nude! (Dec '12) Dec '12 Marianne 1
Paul McCartney, U2's Bono Among Famous Rockers ... (May '12) May '12 Sting 2
Paul McCartney joined onstage by Roger Daltrey (Mar '12) Apr '12 awc 4
You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 brett 2
Roger Daltrey nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hosea 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••