Sean Penn puts Marin home up for sale

Sean Penn puts Marin home up for sale

There are 33 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Sean Penn puts Marin home up for sale. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

The Ross home of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn is up for sale for $15 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homey Says

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Darn it ! He was pro gun. One less warrior in the fight on crime
dan

Napa, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Homey; He was not ProGun! Look who he aligns himself with! He's nothing but a Liberal. He thinks the President in Iran is great and Chavez in Venz. is a great guy!
Brian

San Mateo, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2008
dan wrote:
Homey; He was not ProGun! Look who he aligns himself with! He's nothing but a Liberal. He thinks the President in Iran is great and Chavez in Venz. is a great guy!
Marin SO granted his concealed carry request. He may not be pro-gun for us, but he has a concealed carry permit for himself.
we the

Foster City, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2008
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Marin SO granted his concealed carry request. He may not be pro-gun for us, but he has a concealed carry permit for himself.
police city of ross gave the permit

im sure lots in holylwood have them
Brian

San Mateo, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2008
we the wrote:
<quoted text>
police city of ross gave the permit
im sure lots in holylwood have them
The county issues the permits, not the city.
we the

Foster City, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2008
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
The county issues the permits, not the city.
each city in marin handle thier town for permits and the county thier county areas

thier was a problem with i think with sanselmo and the county over who would or would not issue a permit to a person

but ross is run by a sheriff as thier chief

the law state say a city or county wher you live can isue the permit

at least one cop in marin hass a permit for being the victim of death threats from a cop
so thier, i wont justice befor lawfull sell defense is needed

fack check that

Surrealistate

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2008
That house is way to close to Sir Francis Drake to be worth that much.
I_M_Disgusted

Oakland, CA

#9 Aug 14, 2008
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal hypocrite, just like the politicians. How many guns do you think they've had on Capitol Hill, all through the years of the unconstitutional D.C. gun ban?
dan

Fairfax, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2008
Good riddance!
Crazy Jane

Santa Rosa, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2008
Thank God, get the hell out...and take your Bi-Polar with Robin with you!
Dave

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Aug 14, 2008
I agree that home is not worth 15 mill. The noise alone is enough to drive you crazy. So I guess thats why he's selling. Anyway the more elitist Libs leaving this County the better. His anti Americanism is a cancer to society.
rob

El Sobrante, CA

#13 Aug 14, 2008
Sean has a right to his views "Dave" , thank god for Libs. We will be correcting all of your president's mistakes when Obama takes over the white house. Your president has killed so many of our children in a unnessary war.
Homey Says

San Jose, CA

#14 Aug 14, 2008
dan wrote:
Really, He was caughtpacking a few years ago. Yo can't be more pro gun than that
Homey Says

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2008
rob wrote:
Sean has a right to his views "Dave" , thank god for Libs. We will be correcting all of your president's mistakes when Obama takes over the white house. Your president has killed so many of our children in a unnessary war.
Keep dreaming. West & East Coast may vote for O'FamousOne, but in the rest of the country, this will not fly. People fear those who take their gun rights, raise taxes to redistribute wealth, and nanny government. I'm no Rep. But reality is McSame will win. What scares this country and many loyal Democrats is a SF Democrat mentality. And all the children who died ? They were not drafted. They volunteered like fools.
on my dime

Novato, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2008
good one less girly man in marin.
Madmom

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2008
rob wrote:
Your dreaming thinking obama will be president. Liberals are trash and want to take all of our American rights away from us. Maybe they can both find a nice condo in Iran.
ADOA

San Jose, CA

#18 Aug 14, 2008
Ah, the divorce is back on! Sell off the properties so the courts don't have to deal with them, then move the divorce to Los Angeles where they'll "seal" the decree. Good move on their part.
DingDongDan

San Jose, CA

#19 Aug 14, 2008
dan wrote:
Dan, Dan, Dan ... yes, Sean Penn is pro-gun. Did you not read or see on the news about his car getting jacked ... with his GUN in it???
marconi

Glendale, CA

#20 Aug 14, 2008
Literacy, nemesis of the comments section.
People if you have a point of view, learn how to write, learn to spell, learn sentence construction, and learn your keyboard, it is your friend. See, that way others might take an interest ("we the" excepted. He/she is brilliant, just brilliant).
marconi

Glendale, CA

#21 Aug 14, 2008
at least one cop in marin hass a permit for being the victim of death threats from a cop
so thier, i wont justice befor lawfull sell defense is needed

fack check that

That is pure poetry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robin Wright Penn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Wright Penn nude (May '11) May '11 Lore 1
Robin Wright Penn naked (Mar '11) Mar '11 Delma 1
News beowulf (May '10) May '10 Nic 2
News That's a wrap: Disney to shut Novato's ImageMov... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Cal native 5
News Sean Penn wins best-actor Oscar (Feb '09) Nov '09 Dana 122
News Robin and Sean agree property split (Aug '09) Aug '09 Ritchy Rich 1
News Robin Wright Penn files for divorce (Aug '09) Aug '09 Madaman 8
More from around the web