'Father Knows Best' Actress Wyatt Dies

'Father Knows Best' Actress Wyatt Dies

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Oct 22, 2006, titled 'Father Knows Best' Actress Wyatt Dies. In it, ABC News reports that:

Jane Wyatt, the lovely, serene actress who for six years on "Father Knows Best" was one of TV's favorite moms, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Bruce Nicholson

New Cumberland, WV

#1 Oct 24, 2006
Being born in 1951 I remember Father knows Best very well. Families were much like that of the show.It was in Black and White and you had to get up and change the stations. This show was very much of my early childhood. It's a shame that children don't have a positive mother figure on TV today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert young (Sep '14) Sep '14 Harold Carter 1
News Commentary: Ye olde soliloquy from Tom Corbett ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dave 2
News Bobby Jindal's BP Spill Response a Big $200 Mil... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sam Bass 1
News Dennis McCarthy: Single superdads keep kids clo... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Susan 5
News Famous people buried at Forest Lawn Memorial-Pa... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Do you Question Me 6
News Oldest Person Dies at 114 in Connecticut (Jan '07) Jan '07 kassy 4
News 50 years ago, TV shows were few but good (Oct '06) Oct '06 Bruce Nicholson 1
More from around the web