Buried Treasure: Documentary proves t...

Buried Treasure: Documentary proves that 'Jaws' still has bite, even 35 years later

There are 1 comment on the Times-Picayune story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Buried Treasure: Documentary proves that 'Jaws' still has bite, even 35 years later. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

A neverending quest for cinematic gems hidden in the weekly TV listings : Robert Shaw, left, Roy Scheider and Richard Dreyfuss realize they're going to need a bigger boat in 1975's 'Jaws.' What : "Jaws: The Inside Story," a two-hour documentary on the making of Steven Spielberg's 1975 summertime game-changer, about a great white shark that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

Gary H

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 8, 2010
HOW DO I RETURN A PHONE CALL SOME 38 YEARS LATER AFTER HE CALLED ME ABOUT MY LIFE STORY. HE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FROM A FELLOW WHO WAS HOPING FOR A JOB WITH HIM AFTER HIS MILITARY SERVICE WHERE I ALSO WAS BARRACKED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Shaw - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Liliana 1
Robert Shaw nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Clay 1
News 'The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3' (Jun '09) Jun '09 side kick 23
News Lots to love (and hate) in Hollywood remakes (Jun '09) Jun '09 John O 23
News Roy Scheider, 75, star of 'Jaws,' 'All That Jazz' (Feb '08) May '09 ICJ_123 4
News Community choir presents Bach Fest (Apr '08) Apr '08 Amazed 2
More from around the web