Complexity is still this doctor's specialty on "House"

Sep 15, 2008 Read more: Newsday
WHERE Season premiere tonight at 8 on Fox/5 REASON TO WATCH TV drama's big kahuna is back for its fifth season, with an urgent question: Can Wilson forgive House ? CATCHING UP Drunk at a bar, House called up ... Read more
DandyDevine

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2008
I live for the House/Wilson. They're like a couple from a 1950s romantic comedy. They're chemistry and comedic timing is so perfect, we forget all about those pesky little details like gender role stereotypes. I was so heartbroken when I realized that Amber's death would lead to the demise of my favorite TV couple, H/W. I know it's going to take awhile to get House and Wilson back together but please don't take too long cause I really can't live without my weekly does of House/Wilson.
gng

Stamford, CT

#2 Sep 15, 2008
I love House, but I also like Dancing With the Stars. Why do these stations put these shows on at the same time?? Argg!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Sean Leonard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
News 'House' closes after 8 seasons of healing and pain (May '12) May '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Robert Sean Leonard nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ronnie 1
News dOc Press Release: House, M.D.: Season Three (Jul '07) Jul '07 kathy gaither 1
robert sean leonard (Mar '07) Mar '07 rosalia 1
i love u (Feb '07) Feb '07 Rsl 1
More from around the web