Robert Pattinson Now Moisturizes, Cal...

Robert Pattinson Now Moisturizes, Calls It a "Profound Change" in His Life

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Jan 21, 2014, titled Robert Pattinson Now Moisturizes, Calls It a "Profound Change" in His Life. In it, E! Online reports that:

While speaking with The Wall Street Journal in a new feature , the 27-year-old stud opened up about his grooming habits, namely his skincare regime, and shared that he recently switched up his morning routine which has worked wonders on his flawless face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

hope and pray

Greenwood, MS

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Of course Rob's face is flawless! He is "PERFECT" in every way!!!!!
He was born GORGEOUS and stayed that way. He gets better looking everyday! What a man!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Pattinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral' Jul '15 Who 1
News Kristen Stewart: Hollywood is 'disgustingly sex... May '15 Schnooki 2
VIDEO: This Is What It Looks Like When Robert P... Apr '15 musicjehad 1
News As Kristen Stewart turns 25, we take a look at ... Apr '15 rah91 2
News Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilig... (Mar '14) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson An... (Nov '12) Aug '14 hope and pray 2
News Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Hot love ... (Dec '13) Feb '14 adrienne 4
More from around the web