How A Gay, Black Politician's Death '...

How A Gay, Black Politician's Death 'Robbed' Mississippi

There are 3 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Apr 2, 2013, titled How A Gay, Black Politician's Death 'Robbed' Mississippi. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Anyone heading south down U.S. Highway 61 toward Clarksdale might not be surprised by the large tracts of verdant farmland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Despite the number of large questions with potentially disturbing answers that remain in this case, hardly a fraction of the public outrage, protests and vitriol that surrounded incidents such as the death of Trayvon Martin has materialized in the weeks since McMillian’s death, said Sharon J. Lettman-Hicks, executive director and CEO of the National Black Justice Coalition. The NBJC is a black lesbian, bisexual, gay and transgender civil rights organization based in Washington, D.C.
When a young, black, straight Trayvon Martin is killed by a 28-year-old, white George Zimmerman, the black community knows how to respond. But more complicated victims and perpetrators prompt more ambiguous responses.

Will someone tell that ldiot that George Zimmerman was Hispanic! So her racist a$$ can stop assuming and hoping for white on black crime!

She also says the black community knows how to respond to treyvon deaths!....yeah they sure do! Attacking wrong race like a bunch of hate filled ldiots! And as you see, she supports the attacks from blacks on whites! Why else say that?? Hmm
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Anyone who speaks up for, protects, or agrees with the a wrongful black, queer, lesbian, transsy or bisexual should be locked back up in their closet on a ship on its way to Africky!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Apr 9, 2013
If this politician had been a str8 man, you would have Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson Jr., C. Vernon Mason, Alton Maddox and Tawana Brawley down there marching, and yelling, and screaming and protesting and raising hell and demanding The Obamaniac send a swarm of F.B.I. people down there to investigate this.

But SOLELY BECAUSE the murdered victim was gay, not a word from the usual suspects......

Typical lib Democrat POS's.

And as far as Trayvon Martin is concerned, I thik Zimmerman murdered him, I hope he's convicted of murder, and he gets teh max.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 Blues Hall of Fame Tour: Brings the heart ... Mar '15 barbara froberg 1
News Linda's Fest Slated for Aug. 18, Features Reign... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Will Dockery 1
News Let's Shake Those Ol' Scott Walker Blues (Aug '11) Aug '11 Storm Warning 1
Robert Johnson Gibson L1 (Jul '06) May '11 James 6
News Fort Bayou Slim keeps the blues on tap (May '10) May '10 Turd Fergason 1
News The musicians who inspired Dylan: Robert Johnso... (Jan '10) Jan '10 spinaddict 1
News Concert Review: Legendary AC/DC taps its inner ... (Nov '09) Dec '09 SEXY 37
More from around the web