Blake Wrongful Death Judgment Cut In ...

Blake Wrongful Death Judgment Cut In Half

There are 4 comments on the NBC 5 Chicago story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Blake Wrongful Death Judgment Cut In Half. In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

An appeals court has affirmed a jury's decision holding actor Robert Blake liable for the death of wife Bonny Lee Bakley but has ordered that the $30 million damage award to Bakley's family be reduced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

Val

Claremore, OK

#2 Apr 28, 2008
So sad. I feel sorry for him and his baby daughter.
Rubi - South Elgin

Lyndhurst, NJ

#4 Apr 29, 2008
It's amazing how many people feel sorry for murderers. What do they read in their stories that the rest of us seem to miss?
Hoopa

AOL

#5 May 6, 2008
What is your proof that Blake is a murderer? The LAPD did not have any evidence to connect him to the murder.
ABCD123456789

Batavia, IL

#6 May 6, 2008
If they didn't have any evidence, then how did he get convicted in teh first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
Robert Blake nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Raeann 1
News Mike Argento: If Pennsylvania were a movie... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Thom 2
News Appeals court cuts Robert Blake civil trial awa... (Apr '08) Feb '10 fskipper1943 4
News Money Train (Sep '09) Sep '09 Desmond chibueze ... 1
News Robert Blake Files for Bankruptcy (Feb '06) Jun '08 MELISSA w 5
More from around the web