'You Don't Mess With the Zohan' stars Adam Sandler, John Turtur...

There are 32 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 5, 2008, titled 'You Don't Mess With the Zohan' stars Adam Sandler, John Turtur.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An Israeli-on-Arab version of "Shampoo," "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" is terrible in many ways, and shoddy in every way that has to do with filmmaking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thagg

Deerfield, IL

#1 Jun 5, 2008
"Hacky-sack with a live cat" is supposed to be funny? Not for the cat. Not for me, either.

Since: May 08

Canada

#2 Jun 5, 2008
It is a Adam Sandler movie, what do you expect? Must be some real pathetic people out there when actors like Sandler have made it this far.
Hollywood has gone down hill in the last 20 years.
Redhawk

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 5, 2008
How does Rob Schneider get work? He only gets work when an Adam Sandler crapfest gets made. Unbelievable that Hollywood continues to green light projects from Sandler and Schneider. They are completely void of any talent, and were never funny on SNL.
SEAN

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2008
Are youll for real...let them do them, cause everyone of you know danm skippy youll watched and enjoyed a sandler film and still do...
Elanor

Skokie, IL

#5 Jun 5, 2008
You know, I saw the trailer for this flick in the theater, and it actually looked funny. I don't even like Adam Sandler (except for the Hanukkah Song), and I was almost ready to plunk down money to see 'Zohan'. Thanks to Michael Phillips for bringing me to my senses. :D

Since: May 08

Canada

#7 Jun 5, 2008
I have never been able to sit through a whole movie of Adam Sandlers,he is such a loser.

Ben Stiller, Rob, Schneider, Owen Wilson, Jim Carey, Vince Vaughn, Martin Lawrence, all pieces of shit with feet. The world is really going down hill when non talent like this makes the grade, and so much money.
pete mechales

Des Plaines, IL

#8 Jun 5, 2008
no big surprise- nothing this guy has done since Sat. Night Live has been funny

The only thing funny about him is how he often tries to portray himself as some kind of tough guy in his movies (either he's pretending to be some kind of Hockey tough guy or that other waste of film where he's apparantly able to kick everyon'es a##.) Dream on. How do people like this ever get their first break in the first place. I guess maybe he had some talent in the early 90's - that's gone now
chris flowers

Salem, OR

#9 Jun 5, 2008
this movie is cool
chris flowers

Salem, OR

#18 Jun 5, 2008
he is a PIMP
Rhonin

Hemet, CA

#19 Jun 5, 2008
You have to be at least 13 to post here. Now go back to school and quit playing hooky.
chris flowers wrote:
you suck im cool so is this movie
chris flowers

Salem, OR

#20 Jun 5, 2008
FRIDAY IM GOING
Go Cubs and Hawks

Aurora, IL

#21 Jun 6, 2008
Why is every single Adam Sandler movie set in New York? I know he's from there, but c'mon.. Life doesn't end at the Hudson River...

He was funny when he started (Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore) but the same jokes are starting to get a little old. The same goes for Ben Stiller too...
GreenGreens

Pleasantville, NY

#22 Jun 6, 2008
Wow,You guys seem shocked this sucked..?
Get Real

Crystal Lake, IL

#23 Jun 6, 2008
I'm only going to rent this if I can get it for $1.00 at Red Dot.

Since: Nov 07

Chicago, IL

#25 Jun 6, 2008
Since when was this guy funny? I thought he did horror movies like Big Daddy.(Writing was horror-ible, directing was horror-ible, acting was horror-ible, music was horror-ible, etc.)
Logan Square

Girard, OH

#26 Jun 6, 2008
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Water Boy, Little Nicky, and Mr. Deeds all very funny. If you don't think so your dead inside and should kill yourself.
Hilsto

Rockford, IL

#27 Jun 6, 2008
>Hollywood has gone down hill in the last 20 years.

Have you actually seen movies from the 80s? Not what I'd call cinematic masterpieces for the most part.
What the

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jun 6, 2008
Logan Square wrote:
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Water Boy, Little Nicky, and Mr. Deeds all very funny. If you don't think so your dead inside and should kill yourself.
I'm might kill someone but it won't be me...
Marla

United States

#29 Jun 6, 2008
You think THAT looks bad? Have you SEEN the trailer for The Love Guru?! At least the Zohan trailer has a few laughs. Love Guru looks like the biggest stinker since Howard the Duck. I would probably rent Zohan with some friends and a few six-packs, but you couldn't pay me to sit through that Mike Meyers crap fest!
bulgarski patriot

United States

#30 Jun 6, 2008
I don't know what this crap is all about. I loughed my ass off. The movie is supposed to be supeid. That's what makes it funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Schneider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rob Schneider, anti-vaccine actor, leaves a dis... Feb '15 anothervoice 1
News www.utsandiego.com /news/2015/feb/13/rob-schnei... Feb '15 VACCINE MINION 1
News Rob Schneider speaks out about State Farm ad pu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Vaccines Maim Kill 1
News Rob Schneider anti-vaccine stance gets his comm... (Sep '14) Sep '14 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 3
News State Farm Pulls Rob Schneider Ad over His Anti... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Pharma maims Kills 1
News DDB Revives Rob Schneider's Career for State Farm (Sep '14) Sep '14 Guest 1
News Grown Ups 2: Nick Swardson is not funny (Jul '13) Jul '13 Antoine 1
More from around the web