Celebritology: Rob Schneider disses A...

Celebritology: Rob Schneider disses Al Franken

There are 8 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Celebritology: Rob Schneider disses Al Franken. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Three celeb-centric stories on our radar this weekend... Sen. Al Franken, the object of Rob Schneider's bleeped insults.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Groucho M

“Oh is that right?”

Since: Aug 10

Las Cruces

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Rob Schneider? Who cares what that loser thinks of anything? Good grief.
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Aug 15, 2010
I don't care what he thinks, however I do care that Al Frankin crapped on Vets and Military folks by having the Court throw out thier Votes against him just to win an election, in fact he is not the first one to do so, In the 20 years I served and voted absentee, I'd say maybe in 2 elections my vote was not thrown out.
Groucho M wrote:
Rob Schneider? Who cares what that loser thinks of anything? Good grief.

Groucho M

“Oh is that right?”

Las Cruces

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Lowglow wrote:
I don't care what he thinks, however I do care that Al Frankin crapped on Vets and Military folks by having the Court throw out thier Votes against him just to win an election, in fact he is not the first one to do so, In the 20 years I served and voted absentee, I'd say maybe in 2 elections my vote was not thrown out.
<quoted text>
How do you get absentee ballots thrown out? I mean if they are received and counted within the time frame of the election? And how did you learn your vote was not counted? Just asking here as I have voted absentee a few times and never heard anything once it was mailed off.

And it might not have been so easy to do, if it was done, after the Florida recount with hanging chads and the SCOTUS stepping in before it was even recounted completely.
TheBorg

Silver City, NM

#5 Aug 15, 2010
You will be assimilated... Screw Al Frankin...He's not funny in comedy and less funny in office. He's a danger to himself and his government.

Groucho M

“Oh is that right?”

Las Cruces

#6 Aug 15, 2010
TheBorg wrote:
You will be assimilated... Screw Al Frankin...He's not funny in comedy and less funny in office. He's a danger to himself and his government.
Again I oddly find myself on the same side as you. The guy sux as a comedian and is probably a loser in life all the way around. MN - go figure.
BLOOD ON HIS HANDS

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Aug 16, 2010
I spoke to a street bum the other day and he
was dissing on Al Franken - what's new!

Just another PROJECT LIBTARD!
DisenfranchisedC itizen

Silver City, NM

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Al Franken and the government has run amuck!...
Muttering

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Aug 17, 2010
BLOOD ON HIS HANDS wrote:
I spoke to a street bum the other day and he
was dissing on Al Franken - what's new!
Just another PROJECT LIBTARD!
to yourself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Schneider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rob Schneider, anti-vaccine actor, leaves a dis... (Feb '15) Feb '15 anothervoice 1
News www.utsandiego.com /news/2015/feb/13/rob-schnei... (Feb '15) Feb '15 VACCINE MINION 1
News Rob Schneider speaks out about State Farm ad pu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Vaccines Maim Kill 1
News Rob Schneider anti-vaccine stance gets his comm... (Sep '14) Sep '14 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 3
News State Farm Pulls Rob Schneider Ad over His Anti... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Pharma maims Kills 1
News DDB Revives Rob Schneider's Career for State Farm (Sep '14) Sep '14 Guest 1
News Grown Ups 2: Nick Swardson is not funny (Jul '13) Jul '13 Antoine 1
More from around the web