Daughter of Beatles legend Ringo Star...

Daughter of Beatles legend Ringo Starr is expecting triplets with Kasabian`s Jay Mehler

There are 16 comments on the www.whosdatedwho.com story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Daughter of Beatles legend Ringo Starr is expecting triplets with Kasabian`s Jay Mehler. In it, www.whosdatedwho.com reports that:

The daughter of Ringo Starr is going to need some Help as a new mum - she`s just found she`s expecting triplets. "One more and they can be a four-piece, just like the Beatles."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.whosdatedwho.com.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Ringo has three kids, sons Zack(b. 1965) and Jason,(b. 1967) along with daughter Lee(b.1970).
Zack has a daughter "Tatia"(b.1985).
Jason has two sons "Louie"(b.1999) and "Sonny"(b.2002).

Source:
http://www.myspace.com/beatlekins
Bubba the Saint

Ruckersville, VA

#2 Sep 22, 2009
awc wrote:
Ringo has three kids, sons Zack(b. 1965) and Jason,(b. 1967) along with daughter Lee(b.1970).
Zack has a daughter "Tatia"(b.1985).
Jason has two sons "Louie"(b.1999) and "Sonny"(b.2002).
Source:
http://www.myspace.com/beatlekins
That was a lot of cool info on their kids and their Grandkids.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3 Sep 22, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>That was a lot of cool info on their kids and their Grandkids.
I accidently found that Myspace, she is very dedicated to the children and grandchildren of the Beatles.
Greg

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Wow. Three? Jay you did a hell of a job here. Let's hope everything is going to be allright. Good going.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#5 Sep 22, 2009
Greg wrote:
Wow. Three? Jay you did a hell of a job here. Let's hope everything is going to be allright. Good going.
Hello Greg,
Lee is a brain cancer survivor.
Greg

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#6 Sep 22, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Greg,
Yes, hello Allan. Happy days are coming now. She's lovely.
Bubba the Saint

Ruckersville, VA

#7 Sep 22, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Greg,
Didn't know that but that was what Killed George.I'm glad she survived and is having 3 babies.Ringo must be delighted and wondering what will they name them.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#8 Sep 22, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know that but that was what Killed George.I'm glad she survived and is having 3 babies.Ringo must be delighted and wondering what will they name them.
Yea George had throat,lung and brain cancer, guess they caught his too late.
Linda's cancer came back with a vengeance.
Lee had cancer in 1995 and went into remission, but got it again in 2001, she is now cancer free.
Her mom Maureen died of leukemia in 1994.
Greg

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#9 Sep 22, 2009
Alfred(Lennon) died of cancer too.
Jack Zippy

Seattle, WA

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Greg wrote:
Alfred(Lennon) died of cancer too.
That was John's Dad wasn't he?The Dad he really never knew so well.Or was it his Uncle?
Greg

Athens, Greece

#11 Sep 22, 2009
Jack Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>That was John's Dad wasn't he?The Dad he really never knew so well.Or was it his Uncle?
His real Father Jack. Uncle George and Mimi loved John, but he always wanted to form a relationship with his real parents. They had many ups and downs when Alfred tried to reconcile with John(John was angry about the way he disappeared from his life when he needed him the most), but eventually John helped financially his Dad and tried to know him better. All he said when Alfred told him the news that he was seriously ill(at the hospital):"Don't die". I think it was the time when Sean was born, John pnoned him at the hospital. I know that from Ray Coleman's book "Lennon".
Jack Zippy

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 22, 2009
I had heard that John had helped his Father for five years because that was about how long he stayed around after John was born and before his mother decided his Aunt and Uncle could provide a better home for him after John's Father left them.John's Mother was cool she inspired John to play an instrument before she died.
Evan

Columbia, TN

#13 Mar 24, 2010
Jack Zippy get off the internet and listen to your wimpy Beatles records and learn how to read and quit smoking so much pot you crazy hippie .
Joe Pud

Ruckersville, VA

#15 Mar 25, 2010
Evan wrote:
Jack Zippy get off the internet and listen to your wimpy Beatles records and learn how to read and quit smoking so much pot you crazy hippie .
You know aLL about wimpy stuff don't you ? I think you are the king of wimps with your love for sappy ass Barry homo Manilow.I think you like wimpy singers like Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus-I know you like the smoothies like Johhny Mathis and George Michael.You need to man up and have a doobie and stop being a little weiner boy.
Violet

Barcelona, Spain

#17 Sep 22, 2012
I run a fansite for Lee Starkey on the net, with the lastest pics & info. You are all welcome to check it:
www.leestarkey.webs.com
chris

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
I would like to congratulate the expectant parents & the proud grandpa, Ringo. I hope & pray all goes well with the pregnancy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringo Starr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The eight Beatles films you probably haven't seen Sep 14 Little monster 3
News Beatles to digitally reunite on stage (Dec '10) Apr '16 rdjr1984 17
News Still a Starr: Prolific Beatles drummer Ringo g... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Myrtle Menardo 3
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan (Apr '15) Apr '15 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Paul McCartney, left, will induct fellow Beatle... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Beatlemania returns to Halton Hills (Jan '15) Jan '15 spending at Library 3
News The Beatlesa Jewish Roots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dr Cosmo Arse-Bandit 6
More from around the web