ARRAY(0xf61ff44)

ARRAY(0xf61ff44)

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Sep 27, 2007, titled ARRAY(0xf61ff44). In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A recharged Rilo Kiley is firing on all power-pop cylinders. In August the Los Angeles-based indie darlings released "Under the Blacklight," a follow-up to their widely hailed 2004 disc, "Most Adventurous." ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

DJ ayanami

Provo, UT

#1 Oct 16, 2007
i love rilo kiley. my favorite song is breakin up!!!!!! u guys make great music. my bro thinks you guys sound like country and he hates country. i dont like country either, but i live your music. o n if any of you guys like country im sorry...CHA!
DJ ayanami

Provo, UT

#2 Oct 16, 2007
i think when i said, i lived your music i meant, i love your music!?........ CHA!
DJ ayanami

Provo, UT

#3 Oct 16, 2007
who ever writes the next comment rules. and it isnt going to be me.........sadly.! CHA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rilo Kiley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A: Autumn de Wilde (Nov '07) Feb '11 LiamS123 3
News Music Review: The SqueeGees - Meet the SqueeGees (Sep '10) Sep '10 MomTime 2
News Kirsten Dunst swings between styles as she goes... (Jun '10) Jun '10 osuigeb 1
News Jenny Lewis Owns The Shubert (Oct '08) Oct '08 Fairly accurate 1
News Rilo Kiley preps North American trek (Mar '08) Mar '08 paulwhite 1
News Let's Take It Slow #1 (Jan '07) Jan '07 The Lesbian Question 1
More from around the web