Rik Mayall seen making new film in Wo...

Rik Mayall seen making new film in Wokingham

There are 2 comments on the Get Wokingham story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Rik Mayall seen making new film in Wokingham. In it, Get Wokingham reports that:

Rik Mayall caused quite a stir among local folk when he was spotted among a cast filming scenes outside a Wokingham cafe at the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Get Wokingham.

kat

Solihull, UK

#1 Aug 17, 2011
soooo can't wait for that. Anything with rik in it is worth watching as he is a legand and just a fantastic person. it will be worth the wait.
anonymous person

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Rik Mayall truly was a dear, wittily funny man. Rip Rik Mayall. You will always and forever be truly missed. Your character of Rick in "The Young Ones", was truly like how some of us behaved in college, when we were younger, or us with Aspergers Syndrome. Lol, truly so funny! In your honor, Rik, my sister and I will always and forever truly, lovingly, and heartily laugh at all your truly wittily funny work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rik Mayall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rik Mayall's new audiobook CUTEY AND THE SOFAGUARD (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chris Wade 1
News Students used to get a proper education in hard... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tony 1
News Frustration over theatre's 'no refund' policy (Aug '09) Aug '09 Ron Phillipa 1
RIK mayall's new stage play........BALMORAL (Jun '09) Jun '09 miss wilhelmina e... 1
News Strip club plays part in Rik Mayall movie (May '09) May '09 Angela 1
rik mayall to star in the next miss marple.. (Aug '08) Aug '08 miss wilhelmina e... 1
News Rik Mayall Vote B'Stard Election Rosette New St... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Owen 1
More from around the web