African singer sues Michael Jackson and Rihanna

Feb 3, 2009 Full story: KTVX 7

African singer Manu Dibango has filed suit against Michael Jackson and Rihanna accusing the pair of stealing a hook from one of his songs.

Full Story
Panafrican

Troy, MI

#1 Feb 3, 2009
Dibango is a crook. This malian will use all kinds of things to get rich. He should retire now.
Alice wawa

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 18, 2009
l am Cameroonian l think Manu Dibango wants some money, he have been stealing parts from many other musicians . l respect Manu but if he can not respect himself then let him follow this people who consider him as a loving father in Africa . He never consider people but money Many musicians from Cameroon who visited him in France where so disappointed. By his COOLNESS towards them
Gerry Zaragemca

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 23, 2009
The reference part in litigation is the one which goes..'Mamacu,mamasa,mamama cusa',around that fonetic phrase...Gerry Zaragemca is a world's known authority in Afrocuban Percussion and Music).
ratis

Cameroon

#4 Feb 26, 2009
if the comments are true then Manu should have a rethink and start helping his fellow cameroonian rather than focusing more on money making tacties
paul

Saint Charles, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2009
rhianna is a trashy cu^t...
Gerry Zaragemca

Houston, TX

#6 May 27, 2011
I'm developing the history of the Afrocuban and Caribbean drumming. The article is at. International Music Council,(forum). The name of the article. 'Zaragemca's Ph D in Guaguganco'. There is another hot article about jazz. ' Zaragemca's Brief on Jazz Music'.

Since: Dec 11

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Dec 26, 2011
i think what alice wawa said is true !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rihanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... (Feb '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 176
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov '14 Sophia Paymen 1
ACL Live Shot: Calvin Harris Oct '14 buphoon 2
Rihanna Hits Studio with Songwriter Ester Dean Sep '14 59_Strat 1
Rihanna Nude Photos Leak; Singer Becomes Latest... Sep '14 Rita Ora 1
Rihanna dons silver wig and thigh high boots fo... Sep '14 Rihanna 2
Rihanna steps off luxury yacht in Saint Tropez Sep '14 Lori 1
More from around the web