Rihanna spiralling 'out of control'

May 10, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail

And after Rihanna found herself in hospital on a drip for 'exhaustion and dehydration' those close to the Umbrella star are claiming she is 'spiralling out of control'. It's no secret that she has been burning the candle at both ends in recent months and her team are asking her to consider rehab in an attempt to help her wild lifestyle down.

Full Story
Judge Dreadz

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 10, 2012
She is just a very, very LONELY GIRL..who is ACTING OUT & is very MISUNDERSTOOD by a lot of people who don't UNDER-STAND HER. I don't think C.B. should've said that about her "KNOWING" how she feels about him tho..& besidez JUST "W-H-O" DOES HE THINK HE IS ANYWAY??? GODZ GIFT TO THE FUCKIN' EARTH??? humm...I thinks NOT BUDDY! That "BULL" needs to know the HE AIN'T EVEN C.L.O.S.E. 2 being PERRRFECT his damn self.

HOLLA
Judge Dreadz

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 10, 2012
i ment he needs to know THAT HE-AIN'T-EVEN CLOSE TO BEING PERFECT HIS "D.A.M.N. SELF"

HOLLA 2XTIMES
Katie

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 21, 2012
Judge Dreadz wrote:
She is just a very, very LONELY GIRL..who is ACTING OUT & is very MISUNDERSTOOD by a lot of people who don't UNDER-STAND HER. I don't think C.B. should've said that about her "KNOWING" how she feels about him tho..& besidez JUST "W-H-O" DOES HE THINK HE IS ANYWAY??? GODZ GIFT TO THE FUCKIN' EARTH??? humm...I thinks NOT BUDDY! That "BULL" needs to know the HE AIN'T EVEN C.L.O.S.E. 2 being PERRRFECT his damn self.
HOLLA
Can't imagine a narcissist gets lonely. After all, she still has the girl in the mirror -- oh, and all those dicks to fill those holes in her um, character.
Logic

United States

#4 May 21, 2012
Rihanna is just having a typical out of control white girl moment.
Ditzy

Jackson, NJ

#5 May 21, 2012
What do mean by "spiraling "?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rihanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov '14 Sophia Paymen 1
ACL Live Shot: Calvin Harris Oct '14 buphoon 2
Rihanna Hits Studio with Songwriter Ester Dean Sep '14 59_Strat 1
Rihanna Nude Photos Leak; Singer Becomes Latest... Sep '14 Rita Ora 1
Rihanna dons silver wig and thigh high boots fo... Sep '14 Rihanna 2
Rihanna steps off luxury yacht in Saint Tropez Sep '14 Lori 1
Rihanna Gets Intimate With Topless Friend Durin... Sep '14 Kaymani 1
More from around the web