Who wants a slut like Rihanna as a Ro...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Kneegrowpleaze

Australia

#223 Apr 28, 2010
Rihanna is a full on c ock hungry slut. Listen to the lyrics of "Rude Boy" as well as the video. It's all about have u got a big enough tool and can u f uck me right. C'mon fake a ss Rihanna fanboys just admit she a s lut. Ain't nothin wrong with it chickenhead!
LPC Cali

Lompoc, CA

#224 May 13, 2010
Wow you kids are losers ( Cindy, Quence, Little John & London boy )you guys made me feel like i was reading MENTALLY RETARDED CHILDRENS COMMENTS & its kinda sad to be honest.. Seeing you losers get so upset over an artist such as Rihanna.. its mainly females getting butt hurt btw.. they jealous of Rihanna... grow the F up.. the world role model doesnt exist.. if your parents fail to raise you.. thats their problem.. dont blame RIhanna cause females get horny or are capable of dressing more attractive then you ugly ass hoes commenting
Setting them straight

Bridgetown, Barbados

#227 Jun 19, 2010
Really. Who the hell does she think she is? Yes, she like anyone else is entitled to an opinion, but she could be dead wrong. Talk about lifting up her country. Some of us would rather if she did not put the trident in any of the music videos in the first place.Talk about sing in church ...the usual story of most celebrities. Then why not lift up God then. Good grades at Combermere and loved by all the teachers? Ha ha!! I wonder who the hell her people paid to be able to say that crap. Sister still does not know the profession of her mom....hair dresser? accountant? Combermerians know the truth. Sexually active during school hours and associated with many TAXI WORKERS. Maybe this is why she was being bullied, not for her frigging skin coulour which definitely was nowhere close to what is now. I AM A BARBADIAN AND I AM YET TO EXPERIENCE ANTY RACISM. Come to Barbados and visit her mother's boutique - not exactly the look or sound of elegance. All the women look like whores and sound like whores. With a background like that who could really consider her a youth ambassador. Swan Street is really not that far from Fairchild Street BUS and ZR Van Stand.
Forget rihanna, ROBYN NEEDS TO GET REAL WITH HERSELF AND needs to tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!Only an immature childish person does not recoginise that with certain positions come certain responsibilities and expectations.
Even her father admits to her poor judgement. She is a sucessful artiste in her own right, but that is it. She has to rcognises that she has just as much hater across the globe as she does here in Barbados.
In actuality her life is her own business but what the hell. That is the price of being a celebrity.
ROBYN!!!!!!!!!!HOW MUCH OF THIS IS FACT AND HOW LITTLE OR NONE IS FICTION?
TYPICAL BEY STANS

Fenton, MO

#228 Jun 23, 2010
I HOPE ALL BEYONCE STANS DIE. TYPICAL BEY STAN. I BET YALL START ALL THE RIHANNA POSTS OVER HERE.
AND RIHANNA CAN'T BE NO MORE OF A SLUT THAN BEYONCE. THAT'S WHERE SHE LEARNED HER SLUTY WAYS.
Natasha

Bridgetown, Barbados

#229 Nov 11, 2010
Who needs a slut like Rihanna as a role mole we seriously need to reconsider her title as Youth Cultural Ambassador she is not one for me.
RapItUp

Ipswich, UK

#236 Feb 14, 2011
woah hell yea shes the mother of all hoes and dats 2 deep on da weddin...but woa she can sing. sum peeps hav it all grr!
Luntun

Plano, TX

#238 May 10, 2011
I dont think rihana is a slut i just think she shoud nuv wore tht ill riri you go girl
Sabbia68

UK

#239 Jun 4, 2011
Rihanna is a damaged girl who has learned nothing from her life experiences and should be attending a counselling clinic rather than film and music waward ceremonies!!!!! She is a disgrace, and I can't listen to her horrid songs.
mmm

United States

#240 Jul 21, 2011
No one is jealous of a slut lol so its definitely not jealousy. It's the annoyance of the presence of a slut. Ok?
rhiannaloverjjh

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#241 Aug 4, 2011
who wants a slut lIke rhianna a rolemodle.......I do. but do i want any of you aS A ROLEMODLE. I DONT THINK SO.
Anonymous

Buckley, UK

#242 Aug 26, 2012
It's very true what you say. And I think people these days just have no idea what they are on about half the time. Half of these people probably dont even know the definition of slut and slag
Anonymous

Buckley, UK

#243 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah and I'm sure your an expert on the life of Rihanna. You people make me laugh so much because you don't even know rihanna as a person the closest some people have ever got to her is the radio. So I would think about the next comment you make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rihanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rihanna is a better singer than Alicia Keys. (Jul '08) May 24 anonymous 109
News Rihanna beats the Beatles for most weeks at num... Apr '16 King Prince 3
News Rihanna Rules Hot 100, Desiigner's 'Panda' Push... Apr '16 Anyplace Is Paradise 1
News 'Work' Week: Rihanna Tops Hot 100 for Seventh W... Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News On the Verge: R. City (Oct '15) Oct '15 Miley 1
News Watch Kelly Clarkson Slay Nick Jonas, Rihanna a... (Jul '15) Jul '15 The Salsoul Orche... 1
Rihannas Met Ball Gown Generated the most Hilar... (May '15) May '15 musicjehad 1
More from around the web